1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic 1.03 Update/impression?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Sep 29, 2016.

1. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Guys how's the latest update?! Better/worse?! Did major problems get fixed?!

I can't test it now so let the community speak freely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #103 - Àth na Crà Twin Cam Ceilidh at the Drift Inn Nov 11, 2018

3. zero71

zero71 Rookie

Go read the 1.03 update thread?

4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I have just tried Nordschleife at 18:00 in-game which was always poor for screen-tearing. I had no issues with it anymore and am currently watching the replay which is smooth unlike my driving.

I used the Maserati Levante S too which is really enjoyable, which sounds cool, although you feel the weight through the more technical corners.

5. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

After update my T300RS Start desconecting due race...and drops me to ps4 menu...also japanise dlc cars are there but cant download it and im owner of seasson pass...so idk i prefere screen isues but not desconections of my trustmaster t300 !!! Its happened 4 times in differend circuits and differend cars before update was good!!!

6. choite

choite Rookie

game is terrible with the t80 no advanced wheel settings. my car turns to the left becuase there are no deadzone options

7. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Only downside for me is the AI now seem to be unaware that your there, never had a problem with them before the update but now I seem to be getting sideswiped and ramped left right and centre.

No screen tear or frame rate drops for me and steering with the pad ( after a lot of fiddling ) is much smoother , other than that no differences noticed.

Other than the free DLC no new features added that Ive seen just 2 new difficulty settings.

8. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

new track and car not in online?....only offline mode?.....japanise dlc cars locked......ohhh man....lol

Mattbeastblood and Wolwo like this.
  9. Dying_Snail

Dying_Snail Gamer

Not noticed any screen tearing or frame rate drops since the updating so looks like fixed or at least better.

But I'm not liking what they've done with default pad settings, I thought the default pad settings was pretty much prefect before the update, I've spent the last 3 hours trying to get it like it was before the update, so far it better but not prefect.

I'm still .500+ a lap slower at spa and less consistent too, I'll have another play around tomorrow see if I can improve it.

But other then that all is good for me.

Skemekos123 likes this.
  10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The Japanese Pack cars are locked because Sony and Microsoft have yet to update their stores to sell the content. AC now contains the appropriate cars but they cannot be purchased yet.

How people cannot understand this is incredible.

11. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

The cars being locked is understandable but the free car and track being only offline is not...at least with the information currently given

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    Scuderia Paul likes this.
  12. Why would it be OFFLINE only? Doesn't make sense

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  13. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Because they haven't coded it onto the servers possibly?

Johnnyjoejones and Dying_Snail like this.
  14. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Screen tearing completely gone:), framerate stable/better:), online still atrociously crap:( just hope they do something about it in the future apart from that i'm super happy what they've fixed :)

15. Tuscani08

Tuscani08 Rookie

My impression of the update is I am glad the frame rate is up to standard now, but in all honesty there is nothing that makes me want to keep playing AC at the moment. I only play racing titles and so far i feel really let down with this title, tried getting back into career but there is nothing to work for or achieve, it feels like it was an after thought to add to the game, online is just a waste of space with to many rammers and idiots online, and now most of the lobbies are nearly dead. I know I will probably get ridiculed for my opinion but whats good for one is not always the same for others.

this is my feeling of the game you might not agree with me as everybody has there own standards on what a game should be.

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  16. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

I'm delighted I can finally drive the cars properly, I feel like I can really push them now.
    I can zone-in fully now without getting snapped back to reality when the screen would stutter.
    Black Cat County is great fun, the Nurburgring has come alive for me too.

This game is gonna be unbelievable with the addition of Custom lobbies, Leader boards, Telemetry, and a few other bits and pieces. I can't wait, I'll buy the DLC to show my support for Kunos now too.

17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Care to post your settings? I spent about 2 hours trying get it like my previous settings with no luck and it's just not worth doing races at the moment.

Well career mode was an afterthought, I believe it was only added on request by a few on here.

18. protonv5

protonv5 Racer

Like I stated in another thread, the game is completely ruined now. Cars just slide all over the place even with traction control on, completely un-driveable.
    There really is no excuse for this. I'm going to have to give up on this title. What happened to quality products? Buy something, deal with all the problems, wait for it to be fixed, wait some more, find it's not what you expected. Too bad. Listen to everybody tell you that this is really good and just fine. What?

Terrible.

19. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

He's trolling everyone so don't listen to this man:rolleyes:

Skemekos123 and paul_wev like this.
  20. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

I use the T80 and have no issue. Do you have it in wheel mode or gamepad mode? Also set the visual steering to 270 that's what the wheels degrees of rotation is. Mine works perfect is a whole new game now. Tearing is gone cars feel better frame rate issue is gone. Now I really wanna get a T150 so I can feel some force feedback

21. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

See I didn't have that issue the AI seems to be better and more aware I'm playing in medium now and cane in first in the lotus race may move it to hard not sure yet