1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

2017 24H Daytona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by St3fan, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Works for me.

2. MarcM

MarcM Simracer

Some flash/browser issue. Got it working on a low-res, probably less legal stream while I try to fix it.

3. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

The new Mazda is beautifull.

bgil66 likes this.
  4. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

ffs completely missed the start, i thought that they will stream on youtube.

5. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Watching the Audi Stream, even though it's the newer car, it sounds uncanny similar to AC's R8 LMS :)

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

[​IMG]
    Second Porsche out, hit by a PC car...

Jadonyx likes this.
  10. MarcM

MarcM Simracer

I seem to have missed a lot when I was sleeping. When I went to bed Cadillac was 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the prototype's, and the Porsches were at the back of GTLM.

And now at breakfast, the weather is appaling, the Riley is leading Prototypes and Porsche is 1-2 at GTLM.

And I've got 11 hours of racing ahead of me :).

Epistolarius likes this.
  11. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Looks like the safety car driver's got this one in the bag...

pankykapus, pons and Epistolarius like this.
  12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

13. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Great stint from Rast there.

Anyone else cheering for "everyone but Caddy" here?

DaveS78 likes this.
  14. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

the yellow flag is like 2 hours now, go racing comon!!!!!!!

15. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

next level endurance racing!!!
    safetycar pitstops!!!
    Night and rain is lots of fun!!

pankykapus likes this.
  16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

WEC and Blancpain would've been racing through. IMSA typically also continues racing. FCY/Safety car because of rain for that long isn't necessarily normal.

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

18. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Wouldn't it be better to red flag the race and send more trucks to clear the track?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

19. pons

pons Simracer

The 8 is a joke.

20. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

no wait until porsche is ahead of the prototypes and then end the race and say porsche won.