1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

24hours lemans live streaming racedepartment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by beiacos_gr, Jun 13, 2015.

1. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

Very nice race :)

victor86 likes this.
  2. SpriGgy

SpriGgy Racer

Super. Again we get fu*** Its not avaible in german as half the other youtube content and 80% of all streaming services oO

3. Blame

Blame Alien

well, now we get a plot twist, Kunos announces Porsche license with a deal through EA.

PhenOm and beiacos_gr like this.
  4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'd rather not have the EA bit...

SpriGgy likes this.
  5. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

so porsche officialy to AC or just rumors?

6. SpriGgy

SpriGgy Racer

I think that hints at the console Version of AC for what they need a bigger publisher support and stronger sell points.
    On the other hand they get more licenses and money, but multiplatformer never was a rly good plan as far as i can remember for us PC players.

7. some1pl

some1pl Alien

And Nissan has won in the LMP-FWD category! :cool:

And guess who has won the GTE class. Next year with Ford battling the Chevrolet will be interesting.

Ace Pumpkin and Mogster like this.
  8. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Honda, nissan both epic fails this year.

9. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

Feel kinda bad Webber came second but ... oh well.
    Le mans, almost, never disappoints.

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Built cheap would be having a keyboard and mouse instead of wheel and pedals. :D

11. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Totally sold on Le Mans, La Sarthe, and WEC generally.. great event.

12. Quffy

Quffy Alien

And I feel bad for Pedro Lamy and his team. They dominated a lot in the GTE Am with the Aston Martin, but then 45min before the end, a driver from his team crashed the car two corners before the lap line.

f1webberfan likes this.
  13. Blame

Blame Alien

Sorry that I broke your heart, but fully investing in a game that's yet to be finished, is not really the best option, while the game still is a hotlapping simulator for me, I can do just fine with keyboard/mouse and still run top 10 RSR livetiming times, without using the APP.

14. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Just tried PCars community Le Mons events and it was fun. Does AC have a track mod? Can I do endurance with AI on that?

15. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Can't find this anywhere. Is it on Twitter?

16. Blame

Blame Alien

It was a joke. :D

But you never know what Kunos does behind the closed doors.

17. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Bad, bad joke man! ;)

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Did it come out what happened at this corner? I couldn't see him even turn in, he just smashed straight into the wall. Looked like car failure to me. But I'm not sure

19. martcerv

martcerv Alien

On radio le mans they said he slipped off the brake onto the gas pedal. :eek: Kind of makes sense as he easily made the first part then just gassed it for no reason as he shouldnt go on throttle at that point, but just accelerated into the wall.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Thank you martcerv
    Maybe that gentleman driver should use some simulator before going into a legendary race...