1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC IS a F***Ing Decent SIM!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MsportDAN, Jun 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Sorry for being ignorant, but did I miss something? Did something happen to Stefano?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  2. MarcM

MarcM Simracer

nate, Rift Racer and Glaurung like this.
  3. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Why would a thank you thread ( which should go to appropriate thread ) , has to become as usual? Again? C'mon people...

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

alex72 likes this.
  4. liakjim

liakjim Alien

To @HiTTeR , please go to AC site and read the features of AC 1.0.
    You will see that with the money we spent, we got all the features advertised and way more. Actually way way more.
    So no point showing other titles.
    Show what you didn't get ( which is zero ).
    As for suggestions, there is the appropriate thread, were you can ask.
    Devs have shown multiple times that they listen and that they work hard 24/7 to bring what we paid and much more.
    So I really can't understand drama.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

alex72, Quffy and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  5. HiTTeR

HiTTeR Gamer

First of all, thanks you sir, for spread my words. Listen Michael, i can be considered some kind of hardcore simracer from a lot of years ago, im going to send you guys a photo 10 years ago, and it was my 4rth sim racing wheel what you are going to see in the pics above. http://imgur.com/a/YWspS

The pics has been taked 10 years ago, and if you look at it slowly you will see a lot of controllers pluged in, 2 wheels and a joystick and if you look even more you can see some pots from my first designed racing pedals (was a failure because of portgame) but it doenst matter, the pics and the explanation its for you to understand that some people 14 years ago, when no one company sells out serious simracing equipment, some of the people present here started to work into hes hobby, in this times most of the people playing has loghitech old wheels, with only 2 peddals, and without a shifter (FFSHifters was the only you can easy get at this time) but the games of that years supported a clucth, a handbrake, a shifter, god, some of them like lfs has even blink lights...

My point is, i was allways hardcore, if you understand for hardcore a guy who has lost a lot of races because he want to drive inside the cockpit, and with clucth and shifter, whitout adds of any kind, not even ABS. Offcourse i want a new sim its in the same path as the old sims, i want the racing sims completly evolves until they can even win flysims. BUT, you are not going never listen me to say thinghs like, hey i hate people who changes gears whitout using the clucth, remove autocluctch from the sim so i can easyly rekt all the other players, if they dont buy atleast a g25 they dont diserve to be able to join the race. or thinghs like, i have no VR dispositive, so dont implement VR never. Sims can be hardcore and arcade at the same time, they allways get helps to people who are starting or dont have the talent or the time required to grow up, or the money, the money can be today a problem to grow up in this simsracing world.

So, my point is, why the hell, people are able to refuse, a feature who is NORMAL from lot of years ago, i can not understand it, are you going to loose 3 months to bring the guys with gamepads a way to enter this world and enjoy simracing? Im f u king ok with it, all people in the earth has a right to enjoy. I satrted obiously without a wheel, but loved this sims and fast i buy one. Understand me, you guys atleast shut up, when someone jumps in a thread to aks politeli for some missing feature, its your damn fault to enrage a lot of people, and after that its Kunos who pays the rage...you see? can you understand me? my point, kunos should ban the toxic fanboys, its your damn fault to enrage a lot of people, not devs. Devs fault its to not call the atention to people like you Michael, i dont know if they did some time im sure they did in time in private, or even in public, but i dint see it.

All this comunity you blame as the cancer of simracing comunity its the real simracing comunity from a lot of years ago, they was so diferent years ago, when no one is blind and all people discuss in a passionate way but respectfull, allways a sim is more good than another in the eyes of a guy, but if you come to me and say me for example, rFactor 2 doenst have simulated gearboxes, i have to agree with you and say, you are right, its a good ball of features, but lacks simulated gearboxes, i can not say you, oh my god you stupid go to eat macdonals and play forza on xbox you stupid are the cancer of this comunity.

So when people ask for some unfinished feature understand them, just like im understand someone with VR googles, or a guy without clutch, im going to be allways proud to assist everyone i can help inside this my hobby. Helped to configurate the sims to a lot of people, and i will keep doing it likes it to you or not. And because this is my hobby i will keep talking about sims, because this is what i like.

6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Is there a point to this post lol, talking of cancer wish there was a cure for this type. ;)

nate likes this.
  7. alex72

alex72 Alien

Like mentioned Kunos ADDED MORE THINGS THAN WHAT WAS PROMISED. And they are STILL WORKING ON THE SIM. Chill the F out and treat the guys who brought you more than was promised in a steady flow of updates with a little more respect than complaining about stuff you didnt get and which was never promised.

If i buy something i check what i will get for the money. I did that with AC. I paid and i saw that i got everything i paid for + more. Im happy(!) even though i want more like rules, night, weather + some extras on the side, but im looking forward to that in either an udpate (that i would gladly pay for) or AC2 if it will ever come (i sure hope so!). You see, im happy (and im sure Michael and Tiago are the same). They understand that they got what they paid for. B!tching after that is just pure entitled childlike behaviour. So why not encourage developers and share some love? That makes human beings work harder rather than "boo f-ing hooo i want MORE and you suck!". :rolleyes:

You are very right @MsportDAN :)

And sorry. I dont want to get upset but its hard sometimes...

liakjim likes this.
  8. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

You can't say that being sad, depressed and angry over that is wrong. But yes there are limits for that too. Haven't red all responses and not going to. I'm sure some overreacted. Depends on temper and amount of loss.

I'm sure he meant that toxicity is to try to make us moders ashamed for that. I'll repeat to avoid being misunderstood - not talking about those who overreacted, and gone full evil mode.

9. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Closed.

For the OP: thank you for your support.

For the rest: shall I really explain?

The suggestion @MarcM posted seems adequate enough.

finepot and sacredaardvark like this.