1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC v1.5 Dev Diary - Part 1/3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Mar 25, 2016.

1. plaid

plaid Alien

Im not interesting int the console-version of AC, but with all the fun I had with Lake Louis, Coste, Joux Plane and other tracks I think it will make many happy who don't have the opportunity to use these mods and I believe it will make AC more popular. And I would appericate more tracks like it.

There is a lack of games with realistic physics not focussed on circuitracing, I think. I remeber that I - playing Forza 3 - was dissapointed as I read that the Forza Horizon's physics were made easier.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. i don't see any speed limit sign there, can't be an american road :) :D

Andrew_WOT likes this.
  3. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

We do have some roads without posted speed limits. :eek:

4. ouvert

ouvert Alien

In EU we mostly don`t .. resp. if it is not posted, every state has "default" speeds for different types of roads (130 highways, 90 out of city, 50 in city ...) and you just automatically use those .. but with some highways in Germay I don`t think there are roads with no top speed limit ...

5. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

yes good for testing out the tops speed of your car :) can be sailing along at 150mph and still some guy in an audi/bmw/VW will breeze past you :p

6. ouvert

ouvert Alien

yep but oposite to countries like France, Italy or Spain in Germany I accualy feel like people can drive and having no limit is somehow safe and not causing everybody going bananas and flooring the throttle ;) no ofense to fellow french, italian or spanish drivers here ;)

7. Tom 00

Tom 00 Simracer

Clearly aimed at the American market, and why not, hopefully they will make a tonne of cash to laser scan a load more of the world's greatest race tracks.

grandepunto likes this.
  8. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Or Irish, I guess.

9. ouvert

ouvert Alien

which kind of makes sense now

10. etymology which derives from the greek ετοιμολογια. :)

11. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

I am hopeful that we will see some circuits from this side of the Atlantic officially in the sim at some point.
    We have several very good road racing tracks here in the US that would be wonderful to see and challenging to drive. My home track, Mid Ohio Sports Car Course, is very challenging, and has hosted all the major road racing series the we have over here. I'm partial to it because most of my real world track experience is there, and I have seen many great pro and amateur races there over the decades.

Laguna Seca is a given, to the point of being boring. Yeah, the corkscrew turn is amazing, but the rest of the track... meh...

Circuit Of The Americas, in Texas should be a shoe in as it is an F1 track.

Toss in Road America and Road Atlanta, and Mosport in Canada (terrifyingly fast, even in small cars) and you would really please the North American customers, and I think anyone that appreciates a good, challenging track.

fbiehne, aphidgod and Ischemica like this.
  12. JZStudios

JZStudios Racer

That was basically my brothers teen years, except he had a Pontiac Bonneville. I like how many cars they had to have gone through on that show. Every landing makes me cringe as you watch the suspension collapse, framework bend, and steering axles shatter. On a side note, Yoshida Brothers national Anthem works with that surprisingly well.

13. JZStudios

JZStudios Racer

So, backish on topic...ish... I'm pretty hyped for the new track. I get bored really quickly with most circuits so I only do things like hillclimb or Nurburgring. What would be cool though is if they found a road they liked and laser scanned it, so we still get all that accuracy. Also hoping they add in the ability to reset to track instead of magically teleporting back to the beginning. :|

Mogster likes this.
  14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien