1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC v1.5 Dev Diary - Part 1/3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Nao

Nao Alien

Wait so thats not a typo lol ? ... Reading wiki on the US county "a county is a political and geographic subdivision of a state" I've always thought they were using "country" with different meaning of the word... welp thanks for clearing that out i was an idiot haha.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  2. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Yes happened to me also, never heard the word county before.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

kofotsjanne likes this.
  3. You guys aren't 'Murican enough.

kofotsjanne likes this.
  4. Goettens

Goettens Simracer

So... will we finally get realistic water?

5. Should clarify for all non-native English speakers- County is NOT pronounced the same as Country without the 'R' :p More like Count with a 'Y'

6. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

No one is.

[calmly climbs onto giant bald eagle, flies away while Molly Hatchet's Flirtin' with Disaster plays on...]

Dean Ogurek and William Levesque like this.
  7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Do you think we can expect part 2 and 3 this upcoming week? Maybe even one this weekend?

8. D1visor

D1visor Alien

I'm looking forward to those, mainly interested in changes under the hood. New tracks and cars are "yay!" and all but both can be done by yourself. So yeah, hopefully next parts cover physics related stuff.

9. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Hope so. When it does hit, I hope @zaratul will make another thread. :) We can narrow the focus of discussions. Stuff does get trampled on and missed in the facebook thread.

10. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

the Facebook thread is (almost) a thread about everything but Facebook :)

AccAkut and arthur666 like this.
  11. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Besides single player pit stops that will be in 1.5. I am really want to know if Lord Kunos had the time to add in a championship mode as he mention here
    I guess we will know soon.....

12. Tberg

Tberg Alien

No.

But it'll look watery enough for the driving experience.

arthur666 likes this.
  13. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

The origin of "county" is much,much older than the United States of America: from Anglo-Norman counte, from the Late Latin word comitatus "jurisdiction of a count," from the Latin word "comes"; which replaced Old English scir "shire."

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

This forum never stops to surprise me. :)

Ischemica likes this.
  15. Stereo

Stereo Alien

etymonline.com is a great place to learn about words if you're in the mood, haha.

16. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

Maybe the next open road for AC will be "Hazard County" and be accompanied by a 69 dodge Charger known as the General Lee

V8_KB, seco46, Racert46 and 2 others like this.
  17. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

I want the hard drivi'n track with the hard drivi'n car (with square weels) in AC, jokes aside i love the idea of open tracks and from early acces always spected that the "test drive" mode of the UI wolud be like the accolade games

18. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'm hoping for warm tyres on my GTR...

19. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

not just a 'Murican thing, we have County Councils in Blighty land

20. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

With lots of this!;)

Mogster, rd.king and arthur666 like this.