1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Mother of God...
    It's ugly like hell.
    That nose is an abomination

2. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

but ... not for me sincerely

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

It will eat you for the breakfast

4. redadeg

redadeg Racer

The sixth car will be the Callaway Competition C7R GT3 ;-)

Would such ah...ah...ah wow...but i know its a dream. But the Vette in ACC is a wet dream of me

mrk1001, GCCRacer and JnJ | Rayleigh like this.
  5. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Function over form

6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

The ugliness remains however :confused:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  7. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I quite like the 2020 Merc, I'm happy to take it if you don't want it :)

8. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

It's grown on me too.

9. bullet800

bullet800 Gamer

Do I understand correctly that if we see in November gt intercontinental dlc then next year we will see gt challenge asia and america as well as gt4? All the things owned by the SRO.

10. azzah

azzah Simracer

No, you're jumping to conclusions. We will see what's next when it is announced.

11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

They said Fall this year 2019 season update 5-6 new cars and 1 track like a free update
    and then somewhere next year we will be getting the ICGT Expansion

carlossanchez97 and sps_for_race like this.
  12. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Could be worse

But i think OCGT is not avaiable before Spring/Summer 2020

13. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I would of thought they would time the IGTC release with Bathurst 12 hours IRL end of Jan but were see.

14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Only thing confirmed is IGTC and 2019 Blancpain europe.

Its a fair assumption that the full 2019 or 2020 Blancpain world challenge could come to ACC at some point if its financially doable.

I sure hope so but its hard to say unless the IGTC DLC is a very big success.

GT4 or any other gt class is always a possibility but making quality content is not a very quick process.

I do hope ACC keeps getting worked on for at least a few years as the base still needs a bit of work to be the fully featured and solid gt3 endurance racing sim it can be.

15. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

The problem with the new content is that AC 2 is also going to be a future project, and who knows, maybe it will release in 2,3 or even 4 years, who knows. What I mean with this is that ACC has been paid by Kunos themselves, and if they want to keep adding content for future years, it will mean keep adding future seasons of the series already in-game, and the one that may join the game like Blancpain Asia, America or even GT4, so there won't be many more resources for AC2

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Personally I would rather they continue with full seasons and series for ACC then make a generic AC2.

AC is still a good product for those that want that type of game. The modders have also done amazing things there and once development ended it allows modders to go to town without fear of future updates breaking all their work.

This means with ACC they dont need to worry about updates breaking 3rd party content only breaking their own. :D With time ACC can be a great racing sim and really content isnt the thing its lacking most atm.

Developing base code doesnt pay the bills though so if they want a long evolving period to work on ACC they also will need to bring enough DLC content to fund past and future development.

Run out of funding and they need to focus on something else, but another title would take a few years to release and this would be mostly unfunded development.

Going the dlc and evolving base model like AC did allows them to work on base code which will also be able to be used in a possible future title. As could be some content as many tracks in SRO series are used in many series around the world.

17. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Honestly to me today, I don't care about AC2 .. we have ACC that is a product that is maturing but that still has to offer the best of itself from different points of view .. but the hopes are great!
    I don't expect support for 4/5 years, I realize too much.
    But I hope that at least another 2 years will be supported.
    As mentioned by others we need to see how IGTC sells, that could be an important reference.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  18. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

It honestly annoys me when people bring up the topic of AC2. Live in the present guys.
    ACC is only a few months in with new content coming soon, DLC in 2020 and potentially a lot more content to be explored if Kunos decides to go for it.
    It will also potentially be ported to consoles which is a huge source of revenue, so as long as ACC does well, there's no need to talk about AC2

19. honestly, I believe IGTC's DLC will sell a lot, even though there will be no new cars in this DLC the tracks are worth it alone, who owns the ACC will definitely buy it. After that Kunos will take the next step if it is worth the investment and time in new DLC as a possible America and / or Asia. For us players surely a DLC of both would be worth, but how much would Kunos have to invest in money and development time of it would be worth financially for them ???

F1Aussie and mike reynolds like this.
  20. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

We said the same thing :D
    And rightly so

fsuarez79 likes this.