1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

You're right though, I've seen it explained so many times, and how the history of the Nordschleife .. :rolleyes:

2. mrk1001

mrk1001 Gamer

So, in my previous post, change 'DLC' for "potential future standalone games, within their own licenses".

I just wanted to compliment the foundation that its ACC, its proved excelence in the driving/physics department and how I wish it could be expanded into other similar competitions. How would that be achieved, its up to Kunos if they wish to venture that way.

I mistakenly saw ACC as one plataform that could have multiple licenses.

Thanks for the clarification, though.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    fsuarez79 likes this.
  3. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

Livery for the #311 car is similar to their sister car from Raton Racing by Target.

[​IMG]

Axel Vogelsang and sps_for_race like this.
  4. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

German-based Porsche outfit Frikadelli-Racing today announced their participation at this years 9h Kyalamai race (alongside GPX Racing, Dinamic Motorsport and Team 75 Bernhard but those teams and liveries are already known from this years Blancpain Endurance Cup):

[​IMG]

Team 75 Bernhard will also come up with a special livery:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Coanda and sps_for_race like this.
  5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Cool looking, I believe only entries that are racing the whole endurance series will be included and not just ones that do one race.

6. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

That would be only very few cars then as most manufacturers chose different teams (mostly local ones) for each round instead of sending the same team around the globe. I hope (and believe) that the ACC IGTC pack will at least feature all official IGTC entries from every registered manufacturer and from all four races.

7. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I think they mean all the cars that represented the full season manufacturers, or at least those that were eligible to score points for the manufacturers. Only BMW, Bentley, Nissan, Ferrari and Honda had cars that stayed the same for the full season, all of which we are getting in the 2019 DLC anyway.

8. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

A small glimpse of the 2019 Lamborghini Huracán Evo GT3 was shown before the first race of the SRO e-Sports Final in Barcelona. From minute 02:12 to 03:51.

D.Jankovic and sps_for_race like this.
  9. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

10. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

The new lamborghini is looking absolutely fantastic when will we be able to drive it @Aristotelis ? :)
    P.S ->> Sorry for bad quality picture. IMG_7214.PNG

11. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

The Sports Club seems to be quite interesting contend as well:
    • It is part of the SRO family
    • It contains the same cars except the F458 GT3 :D ;)
    • It has got no driver change and mandatory pit stop
    • It uses the same tracks except a different layout at PR with the chicane in the middle of the straight

grrdabrr likes this.
  12. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I don't understand how blancpain sports clubs works.
    I too saw some different cars like
    •ferrari 458 gt3
    •Audi GT2(which finished 3rd if i remember correctly)

By any chance ferrari 458 or audi gt2 in ACC ?

13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

I've seen a Skateboard in the background, any chance?
    Perfect for exploring the track before the first practice session...

14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

It was just a question no need to act like a kid.
    Beside do something other than just waiting for me to post then come up with stupid comments.

15. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

16. higsy

higsy Rookie

What makes you say no mclaren?

Attached Files:

17. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

It is not in the Blancpain EU championship, not even in the US. The 720s runs in the Asia championship, but since it is not expected in the ACC for now it should not arrive.
    But then here, only the Kunios guys know if it will come or not, we'll see. Let's hope the 2019 season arrives soon.

18. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

With the 2019 update there should be!

19. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

So, it turns out that the new Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO was in Barcelona for some testing during the Friday Free Practice Session. If the McLaren 720s GT3 is going to be in the 2019 content (not confirmed) as it took part of the Paul Ricard test in March early this year, could this mean that the new Merc could make its way into the game even sooner than we may think????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.D: It´s really not going to happen :p

D.Jankovic likes this.
  20. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I need to see more liveries for that new merc, cause that orange one doesn't do its big fish mouth any favours xD Its so ugly imo.