1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

ACC - Nurburgring - Track Guide + Setup - Tips to be faster

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Leo Sousa, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Leo Sousa

Leo Sousa Gamer

In this track guide tutorial of Nurburgring for Assetto Corsa Competizione i will give you some tips to be faster. In the end of the video you can see the setup for Ferrari 488 gt3 Evo that i used to do the lap. Don't hesitate to let your message if you have some doubt ;)

Subscribe in the channel for much more content like this - https://cutt.ly/CbpIXs0

Plataform: PC
    Wheel: G923

Last edited: May 14, 2021 at 8:14 AM
    oldgeezer61 and baboon like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - Nurburgring - Hot Lap + Setup - Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:53.808 Feb 17, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC BELGIUM HOTLAPPING EVENT @ Nürburgring Jan 21, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC | Nurburgring Hot Lap in storm conditions + wet weather setup 2:19.737 Sep 27, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Need help in the Hatzenbects-Bend (Nürburgring GP, ACC) Sep 17, 2018
    Screens & Videos ACC Hotlap Event Nurburgring Sep 16, 2018
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Player Disciplinary System Yesterday at 4:58 AM
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - 3 cars and an amazing battle in the night Saturday at 10:18 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Clubsport V3's not rumbling in ACC?! Saturday at 5:58 AM
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Hot Lap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:46.848 Friday at 8:09 AM
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC][PC][GT3] ACRL 12 Hours of Spa| 12th June Wednesday at 5:12 AM
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room xbox and pc racing acc nlr Tuesday at 6:33 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC Crashing on startup May 10, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC causes internet to stop working in an odd way May 9, 2021
    ACC General Discussions ACC - How to get a Perfect Race Start May 8, 2021
    ACC Tools ACC Race Control May 6, 2021

3. FlashLight

FlashLight Rookie

What is your best time using this technique and setup with Ferrari?

4. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Strange, that doesn't look like ACC, at least to me.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  5. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Watch the video.

6. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Simracer

What do you mean?

7. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I'm probably full of s****, but don't remember seeing the bowling pins where the track could veer off to the right before turn 4, I think, probably because I'm not normally looking that way approaching the next corner, and maybe the high compression of the recording.

8. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Simracer

Ah yeah, they're definitely there but much less noticeable in cockpit view as you're sitting on the left and focusing on the apex on the left at the same time. I noticed them much more in the Bentley.

The HUD and sound is a dead giveaway though.

LATE4APEX likes this.
  9. FlashLight

FlashLight Rookie

Oh my, I drove this track yesterday, and best time was 1:56, although in Lambo, but where did you get those 3 seconds?

10. Leo Sousa

Leo Sousa Gamer

Don't worry mate. When i started to training in this track i was in 56 too.. after some days of training and making some small adjustments on setup i got 54.. to make 53 i had to play almost 4 hours to just improve from 54.1 to 53.8

FlashLight likes this.