1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolz

Rolz Alien

the major issue is rate of infection overloading medial services... one or another everyone is gonna get the Wuhan Flu... as long as areas don't get it all at once putting undue strain on the system for ppl that need help we'll all be fine
    *in theory*

sissydriver and Felge Schneider like this.
  2. Matt_ZRS

Matt_ZRS Racer

I love a good conspiracy theory (mainly to laugh about) but what's the betting there are lots of people making billions out of the panic so they fuel it the best they can. All just seems a bit fishy to me.

chksix and sissydriver like this.
  3. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Zombie-TV in Russia tells us how bad things are in Europe, but we're good - banal and classic propaganda.
    Every person arriving from Europe must be quarantined (14 days). And he should do it himself, just go and sit at home - hahaha.
    Yes, there are those who are ill, and there is no vaccine (at the moment), but I am sure that the panic is a bigger political topic than medicine. And in each country, it's at a different angle.

4. also my only post about this.

The "it's just a flu" has been the "default" position of pretty much every government on the planet until reality hit, and yet, you are looking for some conspiracy there,
    It's also the "default" position of the man of the street.
    We all would like to be "just a flu", nobody wants to sit at home for weeks we all tried to shake this off by going to have a coffee or a beer to prove ourselves and the others that "it's just a flu".

That's all normal until it really hits home, until you or somebody in your family can't get to a hospital because all beds are taken and the entire health care system is on the brink of collapse... and then all the "it's just a flu" people become incredibly silent.

take care of yourselves people.. don't let the stupidity of the internet trick you into believing what your brain craves to believe. Stay home, limit the interactions with people to the minimum your working situation allows, take care of your families, make sure you have a minimum buffer when it comes to food, water and medicine storage, and hopefully once this is passed we can all try to learn from it and be better prepared next time something like this happens.. because that's how nature works, it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  5. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Natures way of culling..

Epistolarius likes this.
  6. Matt_ZRS

Matt_ZRS Racer

In other words, stay at home isolate yourself and play ACC constantly for minimum 2 weeks non stop, doctors orders! :D
    Sounds good to me, sadly as I am my own boss I cannot do that practically but totally up for it.

Seelenkrank and Serge M like this.
  7. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Wise words.
    I hope, everything is all right at Kunos.

Freddie Seng and sissydriver like this.
  8. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

Completely agree, it reminds me of an old song that corroborates your words.

sissydriver likes this.

9. Always listen to the government they never lie. ;)

martcerv and sissydriver like this.
  10. Governments lie, doctors (and health organizations) not so much.

LATE4APEX, Mogster, chksix and 3 others like this.
  11. Cant express my opinions otherwise ill be banned :( Anyhow ive suspeneded my simracing as i may catch carreravirus from them porsches o_O

anthony galmiche likes this.
  12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Saying "It's just the flu" just marks you out as someone who has no clue and can't be bothered to do a minimum amount of research. But that's pretty commonplace behaviour, isn't it.

13. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

The symptoms can be similar to flu but it is caused by a different virus, and its new so people do not yet have immunity to it. there are vaccines for many flu strains , but none for this virus. its an unknown that's why people are worried , the death rate for the virus is higher that flu

Mogster likes this.
  14. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I’ll be the party-pooper; can we spin this virus chat into another topic, please?

vortex19, Freddie Seng, JanR and 4 others like this.
  15. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

+1

16. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Have we discussed the GT4 car list?

17. Matt_ZRS

Matt_ZRS Racer

Change of topic then....

What's people's favourite current track in the line up we have so far?
    Least favourite? And random wish track?

Favorite - Zandvoort
    Least liked - Paul Ricard
    Random wish - Nordschleife

18. Rolz

Rolz Alien

for me Monza is least liked... favourite too hard to nail down as I'm generally very happy to have a race on all of them :)

19. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Fav: Spa
    Yuk: Monza
    Wish: Road Atlanta (never driven it) or Long Beach

20. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Fav Bathurst
    Meh Barcelona
    Wish Nords