1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry guys but do you know anything about the release date?

2. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

3. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

4. Ästhetiker

Ästhetiker Racer

Im so excited about the GT4 pack, that my workmates who don’t know anything about ACC at all, is now up to date :cool:

but there is something that overshadow my excitement...

Im afraid of the upcoming update... no one knows wich problems will be solved and wich will left behind..

The hole situation isn’t conductive for my mental and body health :confused::confused::D:D:D

5. Me too :)

chksix, Guidofoc and Pier84 like this.
  6. I was having the same issue

ohyeah2389 likes this.
  7. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

The problem for me is - many things are so outstanding, sound, physics, immersion. I want everything on this level. ACC makes you greedy. Crashing UE for example, last stream 8hours of spa - makes me so sad. Instead of saying - wow, day and night, the graphics, the physics, the fun until the crash was so huge - nope.
    It was like a real hurt in my stomach to see this happening. Other drivers coming into the chat, the team on 2nd place - crash, everything over after >5hours.
    When this issues are fixed (and i trust in Kunos they will fix bugs until the major issues are ironed out) - then this masterpiece designed by Stefano will last for a long time. A real long time.

8. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

I haven't' played the current builds since 29th April as AI is boring. I'm sticking with racing the 1.1 AI unless the GT4 update brings new AI developments, fingers crossed otherwise I cant buy that DLC either.

romandevision likes this.
  9. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

I think the AI is awesome.

10. Hogart10

Hogart10 Gamer

AI is a simulation masterpiece

11. Agreed.

Earlier on, the AI and their abilities was pretty cringey... but nowadays ACC, like AC, has some of the best AI around. Very human-like

Unfortunately ACC still has a pretty lifeless MP, servers rarely recreate the real world calendar, and lobbies are plagued by cheaters/griefers... which makes AI a very important addition to ACC.
    Most my ACC experience has been offline for those reasons.

LATE4APEX and RWa like this.
  12. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Don't forget about new and returning ones :D

bugs.jpg

Hope not ;)

13. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

A quick question for developers if they're going through this : why did you model the Ginetta with right-hand drive ? On the official GT4 European Series website, I've looked at the photos of all the 2019 meetings and I have the impression that the Ginetta NM Racing Team always has left-hand drive ... But I'm not 100% sure, as in one or two meetings it's difficult to see the inside.

14. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

My only main concern regarding AI is that they are substantly faster in wet conditions. So for me is impossible to make a race in changing conditions...

Freddie Seng and earlyapex like this.
  15. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Indeed....I cringe myself when someone says they want that old crashy,blind and erratic AI back. :rolleyes:

LATE4APEX likes this.
  16. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

The AI capabilities are way better nowadays. They give up corners when lost, the can let you and other AI past when blue flag (sometimes they slow in the wrong spots, but it's better than it used to be). Main thing I'd like from AI is 105 or 110% difficulty, as I tend to be 1-2 secs a lap faster than 100%. It would also be good if they didn't dawdle during out laps and ruin your fast lap in qualifying. Also they tend to have 1 fail corner on each track where they are really slow and easy to pass each lap (ie Schumacher Esses, Nurburgring).

17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah they brake test you there big time.. Mentioned in EA and it was not addressed..

earlyapex likes this.
  18. Gt4 release delayed to august 15 :D

sissydriver likes this.
  19. A little confused about this as well since the real world car can be seen in both RHD and LHD versions.
    Just have to assume Kunos got it right...

After_Midnight likes this.