1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

you mean left.. :p

chksix and After_Midnight like this.
  2. jaxx_za

jaxx_za Hardcore Simmer

SRO website depicts a RHD Ginetta though:
    https://european.gt4series.com/car/25/ginetta-g55-gt4

3. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

4. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I'm sorry your multiplayer experience has been so bad, but ACC MP is all but lifeless. You can even find good races by simply clicking quick join, and then there are the Competition races, and then, lots of good leagues offering a wide varety of racing experiences.

If you want to see lifeless MP, look at rF2 for example, but not to ACC.

Kopiller and After_Midnight like this.
  5. According to Shawn Clarke the Ginetta G55 GT4 is available in both versions.
    LHD and RHD. For this reason our mods (Ginetta GT4 Supercup and the Ginetta GT4) provides both.
    Maybe Kunos do the same with 10+1 cars in the DLC.

chksix likes this.
  6. I don't know what your are talking about. Multiplayer only here and I can't agree.

7. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Panky already said the DLC will have the RHD version because its the most common version, and because of the reference material they got was from that version.

8. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

It's not a big deal, at least to my eyes, but the 2019 season Ginetta (NM Racing Team) was a LHD only car.
    https://www.facebook.com/NilMontserratRacingTeam/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

chksix likes this.
  9. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Well, the word he used was not "common" but "iconic". It is true that the only Ginetta that ran the 2019 EU series was LHD, but he said they got the reference material from the French GT4 series and those were RHD. Can't remember if he said this in the forums or on some Discord channel though.

sissydriver likes this.
  10. Ahh ok :) Thank you.

11. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

Does anybody know if we can drive the GT4s on the Intercontinental GT tracks?

12. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

If it is not an official race weekend, than yes.
    In practice, hotlap, custom race, custom weekend you can run any car on any track combo even if it didn't happen in real.

Nico1979 likes this.
  13. Guys there is a bug with speed limit in pitlane.
    Its now 70 kmh

14. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Its no bug. ;)

15. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Clearly RHD is the best system and all vehicles in ACC should be converted asap

Turk, anthonylroy, LeiF and 2 others like this.
  16. Adastros

Adastros Racer

Hype train !

( but Bmw M4 Gt4 Best car ):D

Freddie Seng likes this.
  17. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

No worries, I'm using paddles ;):D
    Left, right, center, as long it has a GT4 badge is fine by me.:D

18. There is currently 231 clients on between 100 visible servers, only 27 of which are populated, and only 7 break double-digits.
    Quick Join shows 241 online between 1406 servers.
    ^
    Are there less populated titles, sure, but there are more too. For 2020, I would consider that pretty lifeless.
    But of course, ACC is a unique and focused sim that does not appeal to all, so it is not all that bad. Unlike AC which still draws a large crowd daily because of its variety of content.

What single ACC server has full length sessions with official calendar in rotation?
    Because I would like to save that one...

Cheating and griefing has been an ongoing issue... there are many threads and footage on that subject.
    ^
    Everyone has their own MP experience.
    I have not seen a cheater yet that I am aware of.
    Griefers are the more common encounter.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  19. Oxie

Oxie Racer

And I bet at least 20 of those servers are Monza. :D

SOLID FARRELL likes this.
  20. haha damn, I should have looked.