1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turk

Turk Alien

If you wear glasses you could smear Vaseline on them. The problem for games is they look too clean compared to real life.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  2. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Ok you are not from EU. The population in other regions is not as good as in EU, but the series is not as popular in other regions either. Anyway, word of mouth counts a lot in this case. If you want the population in your region to grow, consider talking well about the game instead of posting things like the one you posted.

Anyway, I really hope that this gradually changes with the GT4 DLC. Actually the number of users has been growing also in the low side of the curve but it's growing slowly.

3. Yup, time is the factor. It is 10am here with nearly 660 total players in the Quick Join stat compared to when it was roughly 4am in Europe.
    Damn Americans playing their left-turn simulators.

4. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

ACC should really work on a GTWC America DLC pack, that will draw in loads of North American players :D

5. Are you serious... yeah, because what I said was so bad.
    Didn't realize I was in a fanboy thread where everyone must say positive things about the game and not have an opinion of their own.
    Can't point out anything without users like you getting butthurt and defending the game.
    Not that many of the users reading my comment already own the game or anything.
    The only thing growing when everyone talks positively about games with ongoing issues is a devs wallet... PCARS being proof of that.

Vision_Slayer_525 and Oxie like this.
  6. Oxie

Oxie Racer

Welcome to ACC forums, where all problems with the game are caused by your imagination and Kuno$ never did anything wrong.

earlyapex, Racert46 and SOLID FARRELL like this.
  7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

8. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

May have missed this info, but will the existing in-game livery editor work with the new cars, or will there be a period where licensed-only liveries are allowable?

9. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Is it normal for the ai to behave this way?

10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

the ai has difficulties with sausages - if you want to let them do the kamikaze, you can provoke this behaviour. little bit freaky...:p

fsuarez79 likes this.
  11. johnasmith97

johnasmith97 Rookie

I've seen them hit those sausage curbs a few times, both there and the left hander of Vale just before that

12. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

True, but in this case, the audi doesn't even touch the sausage.

13. More like welcome to simracing, where everything sucks and being happy with a game is frowned upon.

14. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

You got it totally wrong, man. Why so defensive?

15. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Very happy with the incoming UK tracks but Watkins, Sears Point, Elkhart Lake, COTA, VIR would attract a lot of people I would think...

16. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Yep, but don't forget us poor Canadians,... Mosport

jfb33 and fsuarez79 like this.
  17. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I think how good this two announced DLC sell will determine if we get more or not. In the end Kunos are a company and they need to feed their families (and/or cats).

Because a DLC with seven tracks is a big big investment. This is not iRenting where you have a bunch of brainwashed fanatics paying 15 euro to rent a single track without thinking about it twice

Mogster and chksix like this.
  18. Oxie

Oxie Racer

I think you're missing the point. It's not being happy that we're frowning upon; it's the dismissive attitude toward criticism of the game and its developers.

kamkie and SOLID FARRELL like this.
  19. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

You have to be objective when judging the criticism tho. Might be granted at times but the sense of entitlement in these forums over a game that costs less than a pack of beers is sometimes laughable

chksix, jaxx_za and anthonylroy like this.
  20. Oxie

Oxie Racer

I'm sorry, 40 EUR for a pack of beers? That's some very expensive beer.

If it did cost that little, then yes, I would be more accepting to its flaws. But, at least where I live, 40 EUR is not cheap.

SOLID FARRELL likes this.