1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

+ Imola? I'd PAY for this update.

2. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

That might be asking too much. Imola is a fill in because of the condensed season due to the pandemic. It would be too much for them to include this in the game anytime soon. All I'm asking is for a livery update for 2020, it's a quicker, easier, and more of a reasonable request than adding two new tracks plus revising an already existing one (Zandvoort).

3. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Well...
    In all honesty...
    To have a team member that suggests is useless talk about speculations about 2020 season which has been never announced (and Panky is 100% right here), and after 1 day, see the Kunos's head post a comment/leak/pic/whatever about 2020 is a bit...
    ... strange?

I mean, that Marco's post to me means nothing about 2020 season, but you guys (you as Kunos) should understand that obviously, posts like that generates huge (false?) expectations and a lot of misunderstanding in the whole acc community.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    AndyK70 and carlossanchez97 like this.
  4. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Well, better to have speculations than dead forum (in case if users don’t create thousands topics and keep speculations in one thread)

And at the end of the day, speculations never ever killed anyone (well, at least at sim racing world o_O).

5. RWa

RWa Simracer

Ok. Someting else. Are sparkles completely removed currently? Or is it connected to some specific graphic setting? Maybe they can just add options like this to set sparkles and or back fire effect on or off. Can image it has influence on fps on lower spec pc's.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N770F met Tapatalk

6. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

A cool - if somewhat heated moment - the 3 hour Sim Grid race at Monza ... fitted wrong pads for the race and they failed ... great realism although it scuppered our race as we had to pit again (that along with two stop and goes!) ... little things make up the bigger picture .... great work Aris and team!

F525ED9A-B9EC-4C14-8D62-050FB7B5F5F9.jpeg

After_Midnight likes this.
  7. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

The sparks are present even in lowest setting,i know it because i play on lowest setting.
    The car underbody has to make contact otherwise there will be no sparks.
    In-game the option called "effects" will affect the sparks quality and quantity.
    IMO don't go over medium setting as higher setting don't provide as big jump as from low to medium(this is also the case for some other graphic settings as well)

RWa likes this.
  8. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I don't think that car is 2020 mercedes evo, looks like old one to me.

9. GONKO

GONKO Racer

The guy is allowed post what he likes.
    The fact you are reading further into things and speculating on what it means....thats on you.
    The guy may be just attending the race.

For anyone in Ireland and the UK.....the race today is on Sky Sports F1 at 12.00.

10. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

As i i said, that post to me means nothing.

I only hope that Kunos don't start to add single cars/tracks like Ac1 times.
    In iracing, or Ac1 it works due to the different concept of the whole game, in acc it doesn't, imho

Epistolarius likes this.
  11. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

It is 2020 version. (Moreover there are only 2020 versions of AMG's at Imola).

Regarding sparks: Thanks for advice with settings. Occasionally when sparks occur from other cars then I experience huge FPS drop, so I try to lower effects settings.

12. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

When did Kunos add single cars in a DLC? The lower I remember was the Triple pack that included the 488 GT3 and that was three cars.

13. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Dear...
    I was talking about the Merc 2020 gt3 in the Marco's message.

Epistolarius and After_Midnight like this.
  14. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Yes man. But you mentioned the AC1 times. Maybe I understood it wrong.

15. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

16. Maybe Marco is able to spot a Ginetta GT4 with the steering wheel at the correct side as well :p
    BTW correct side: I've noticed something strange at the liveries. According to @Shaun Clarke the safety stickers at the hood should show the placement of the emergency switches.
    In ACC the stickers might be at the wrong side.
    [​IMG]

Yes I know it's heavily nitpicking :rolleyes:

17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Why not add TCR cars, if you don’t like them don’t drive them? SRO promotes TCR America.

18. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Even Panky said liveries are one thing and not a big deal, and throwing some "leak" out there about 2020 Liveries or minor car visual updates is much different than adding a whole track which is a one off track for this season.

Then apparently nobody reads the thread as just 3 posts up is this whole argument and then someone says "Hey I hope they add Imola!" Or "When are we getting Imola?!?!"

And then people getting downright hostile towards them (Kunos) about it.....

I've been around this block for a really long time, in very few cases has such a high profile game given such great direct access to those who work on and develop the game. They owe all of us NOTHING, yet they give all of us quite a bit. But in doing that there seems to be some sort of expectations that people have taken... You give a little people take a lot. Hence the comment by Stefano. They have no duty to give anyone here answers, provide content free or paid, or anything else. They provided a game, for a price, they have provided some major events for it, they are supporting major series using it, all while quarantining and being a relatively small team, and designing content that they roadmapped. It sounds awfully entitled and pretentious to demand anything else from them, even just answers.

And this is not directed at you per say, so please don't take my comment personally. I just sat and watched this crap show unfold over the past days and felt the need to say something again.

19. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Just watching the Imola 3 hour race, love the ACC stickers on the front of cars, all I can focus on while they are under full course yellow... haha

20. marph

marph Racer

Out of the blue... Why is there no sticker in any car on the Dashboard? The real cars have it. Would be nice to have something to look at in VR.