1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

thank you, yeah, the seem to try to overtake sometimes, but there are always after in a line, I don't see a major changement, or maybe it's very subtle. But they overtake us now I think.

2. Stains

Stains Simracer

That's just annoying! Now this stupid "virus" is making its appearance in our games!
    That's a no from me!

3. DecoySA

DecoySA Racer

AI are slooooooow on Imola. On max difficulty im 2.5 seconds faster than them when doing low 1:41's in the Vantage

Coanda and Koly™ like this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

They have always been slow on a few tracks/year varients however it now seems they are slow everywhere. From some 1.6 tests they are generally off the pace by 1-3 seconds in qualy trim compared to real life times and good sim racers. This would be even more for the elite sim drivers..

See the game play forum for results..

5. swigaffu

swigaffu Racer

OK KUNOS did it again, what an incredible DLC! it's so much fun to drive the new tracks and the new cars.
    Imola is just wonderful, so much attention to detail and it just feels great. Also all the respect for Ayrton Senna gives me goose bumps,
    Thank you very much, I love it.

6. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Apart from Brands where they are extremley fast, too fast., AI/tracks need balancing.

earlyapex and trutya like this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I believe Imola had 40+ entries. Why can we only select 29 Ai here..?

kouki46 and Dewald Nel like this.
  8. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Thanks for the update Kunos! Really liking the new tire physics and the new content.

LATE4APEX and sissydriver like this.
  9. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

If I am not wrong, AI is globally set to 29 in maximum due to performance.

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Some tracks like Spa you can go above this if you proceed past the warning.. I am guessing it is a pit box restriction..

AndyK70, Dewald Nel and Elrann like this.
  11. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Are...are you joking? I wasn't sure :D

Freddie Seng and Dewald Nel like this.
  12. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Does Imola have really bad track lighting in real life? and come on so late..

13. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Single player is always limited by the number of pit boxes. There are two tracks where you can run bigger AI grids, Spa and Suzuka, this was never different, most tracks are limited to 30 or thereabouts.
    29 AI opponents is also what we have as an upper limit we have set due to performance reasons, hence the warning.

14. Stains

Stains Simracer

What next, a biden harris or Trump 2020 sign at the cork screw??

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

16. Olá, Primeiramente parabéns pelo trabalho do DLC.

Gostaria de conhecer os mapas do 488 EVO, pois quando coloco no setup agressivo o mapa do motor ja esta em 12/03

17. trutya

trutya Simracer

are there not any plans to increase pit boxes, right? would it need an algorhytm for the pit schedule durint practice and race sessions as more cars would use one pitbox?

18. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Marcos Rodrigues - plz respect that its an english forum. not too much work to translate it with google or deepl ;)

"Hello, First congratulations on the work of DLC.

I would like to know the maps of 488 EVO, because when I put in the aggressive setup the engine map is already in 12/03"

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/ecu-maps-implementation.54472/

Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 12 levels
    1-5 dry maps.

• 1 fastest extremely aggressive throttle and power delivery, high fuel consumption
    • 2 a hint slower, still very aggressive throttle and high fuel consumption
    • 3 normal, aggressive throttle and normal fuel consumption
    • 4 normal, moderately aggressive throttle slightly less consumption
    • 5 normal, almost linear throttle, slightly less consumption
    6-8 wet maps
    • 6 a bit slower, less fuel consumption, wet throttle map (less linear more gradual)
    • 7 a bit slower, normal fuel consumption, wet throttle map (less linear more gradual)
    • 8 slowest, lowest fuel consumption, wet throttle map (less linear more gradual)
    9-12 Reserved and Pace Car levels very low power maps and low consumption for Pace Car situations

:)

chksix, Freddie Seng and Coanda like this.
  19. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Has anyone noticed Imola is missing in the matchmaking filter? :D