1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Hi, sorry guys I haven't been following much lately, apart from the 3 circuits of the DLC, is there any info on what the 1.7 will bring? (even if it is shortly I ask for it anyway). Thank you have a nice day

Guidofoc likes this.
  2. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

He wants to use the newer DHE tyres at Kyalami instead of the older DHD2 tyres.

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Isn´t it about the season, not about the track?

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

This is irritating:
    ky2020.JPG

2018.JPG

It´s not about, if it is a 2018 or 2020 Track, it´s only available on European tracks (yet), like on Zolder 2018, IGT tracks do not (yet) have a 2020 BOP available with DHE tyres.

So no need for a 2020 Kyalami Version, we need the BOP to be made.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  5. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Im not super-exited for this DLC since i suspect 3 tracks without much overtaking opportunities, although Oulton Park and Donnington have some nice flowing bends. Snetterton I remember as a bunch of slow blind corners around the top of an empty grassy hill. But maybe my memory serves me wrong :) or maybe its a lot of fun in GT4.

Also im curious to see what Kunos does next now we are at the end of the known roadmap.

th3o and GRFOCO like this.
  6. You're more than likely remembering Cadwell Park. Snetterton is flat & open. Trust me you don't want to go there on a cold wind day! The the only real blind corner is Brundle & Nelson after the bridge.

Snetterton

Cadwell Park

Last edited: Feb 8, 2021
  7. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Donnington. No - Donington!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Wow i love every corner of cadwell park

9. Adastros

Adastros Racer

I will go with farmer for sure

10. cwil2933

cwil2933 Rookie

Anyone having a hesitation in graphics after the last update? Both in VR and non VR using steam

AMD ryzen 5800x
    6800xt
    1200 watt psu
    Everything up to date!

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  11. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

It will be interesting to see if SP multiclass makes an appearance and if it does, how well it works. IMO lapped AI traffic doesn't behave well enough currently for me to want even slower cars in the mix in SP. I think this is one of those features tonnes of people request, then when it happens no-one will use. Those of us who have been around since the early days will remember what it was like having the REX on track in SP and the massive trains of cars that would back up behind them (before it was removed at the request of absolutely everyone). GT4s will be easier for AI to pass on straights, but I expect similar chaos in corners.

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Difference is you will have the choice not to run multi class.. The work Stefano did in only a month or two was great in many ways. Tomorrow we will get to see how the Ai has further evolved and that excites me.

I find it interesting watching the Ai development that is going on in ACC, iR, AMS2, RR. It's really is getting good.

One day there will be AC3 and I am sure this investment of work will carry over.

The past is past. Problems then should be looked at opportunities to make things better rather than road blocks to hang up the boots..

I mean what else are going to do sitting on a boat all day..:p..o_O..:cool:

13. Captain Barracuda

Yes of course. I'm 99% sure they wouldn't omit the option to disable SP multi-class... no assumptions can ever be made with Kunos for better or for worse :D (said with love but true at times. But remember, it isn't an issue if it was designed not to work in the planning stages :rolleyes:).

TBH I don't think SP multiclass will be offered, it's likely it will lead to needing a heap more resources being sunk into AI to get it to it's best. I am being selfish of course as the feature isn't important to me. AI behaviour is pretty good right now, they're just a bit too slow to be enjoyable or used for race craft training. 3 seconds off the pace is too much, so I'm hoping this is where they spend their AI investments ATM.

14. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Has there been any evidence that any further work has been done by Stefano specifically after the patch that fixed the blue flags? I get the impression this will only add the allowance for running both together, but in the same state as before. At least AI get out the way again when lapped, which is better than it was immediately following the AI patch (i.e. P1 stuck behind P40 for 30 laps).

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I guess we will find out tomorrow..

16. Captain Barracuda

The day after tomorrow, because timezone :)

17. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

maybe the preview events tonight will reveal some features of 1.7....

18. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

*reads thread...laughs evilly*

238200d538cd17be9f4fea5d5f3ec478.jpg

19. houssen

houssen Racer

20. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Go @Licensing Master ! I love his.. "Roman" English pronunciation (I am from Rome too. ao'!)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021