1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Monotone

Monotone Gamer

Hate to jump on hype trains but I would love to see them add anything of this scale to the current sim — the support and updates so far on the roadmap is more than enough. Would love to see Kunos be given the chance to continue to support ACC.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  2. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

This... I would even pay a monthly fee to support it as a service, although a lot less than certain other sims are asking - this would help it grow and maybe give incentive to update things like the UE, add DLSS etc. (NB: this will NOT happen under the current funding model, in case people wanna jump onto that bandwagon).

3. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Are EU servers down?

k-led-83 likes this.
  4. LeiF

LeiF Alien

can't load the server list / everybody seems to be affected
    looks like it :(
    can't get the server list to load and everybody else signed up for the race I was about to do, is having the same issue

k-led-83 and Dewald Nel like this.
  5. Dewald Nel

Indeed. Red DISCONNECTED on the bottom right of screen.

k-led-83 and LeiF like this.
  6. I'm really wondering about the fact this is not even a thing here :confused:

Cascader likes this.
  7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Seems like this is being positively resolved thankfully

After_Midnight likes this.
  8. BTL.357

BTL.357 Gamer

I know this would be a feature request, but has there been any information or discussion whether it would be possible to load custom skins only during the short loading times between sessions or not?

9. Dewald Nel

Probably not. Custom skins aren't officially supported.

AndyK70 likes this.
  10. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Probally because this is a Assetto corsa Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021 Generic discussion and not a 'lets fix the google copywrite process.' . If you want to fight against the 'injustice' that has been done to the 604 website , a discussion here will not acheive anything

11. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Now now, a little chill maybe... no one is asking for a major deep dive in to this but nothing wrong with bringing something relevant to the sim community to peoples attention is there?

12. Idcaf :D

13. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

The issue is not about let's fix the copyright issues, but more about stealing content from others. Assetto Corsa has a huge mod community that invest time developing mods, many times, for free. If there are companies that are stealing their content and doing business with it, then they will quit and we are all going to lose.
    This is not only affecting to Simracing but in general to SW creation and we the consumers are the ones that can change that.
    So thank you After_Midnight to bring the information to this channel and above all to Mike to Simracing 604 to risk your channel making us aware of this

chksix and After_Midnight like this.
  14. If property has been stolen, they just need to go to the authorities. Spreading 1 way useless opinions does not make me trust em...

15. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

Unfortunately when it comes to denouncing IP (intellectual property) is not as easy as going to the next police station. Even for big companies is very difficult and takes a lot of time and resources (lawyers) to address stealing of IP. So imagine a single developper, that hasn't even register any company and is creating mods in his spare time

16. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I think we are all aware of the situation, and there are plenty of other places on t'interweb where it is being discussed and people can get involved... Starting a further discussion on Kunos's official support forum wont help resolve anything quicker.

Elrann, #Race@Home and sps_for_race like this.
  17. BTL.357

BTL.357 Gamer

That's a good point. Nevertheless eliminating the game stutter, when custom skins are loaded would be a huge improvement at least for the sim racing pros and large event hosts in ACC.

PLebre and Dewald Nel like this.
  18. It's easier than you think instead.
    But let me know if I understand what you mean. You say that spreading the word is more effective than denouncing to the appropriate authorities?
    Also, what is you purpose? To make them feel guilty?! :rolleyes:

Always if we assume what they say is true...

#Race@Home and sps_for_race like this.
  19. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Surely you’re the only one now clogging up the thread... It was just one innocent post that meant well. You’ve had your say, so just move on. It’s now turned into a series of posts because of your issue with the original post, which has now gone way further off topic, because of you. The irony.

Cascader and chksix like this.
  20. To me, it did not look so innocent, and just like you did, I expressed my opinion about it. I felt someone like you would have kindly invited me to move on. So that now the thread is clogged for real...ahi ahi some arrogant people

#Race@Home and sps_for_race like this.