1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Hm? I thought I heard Paul Ricard. Let me go check.

2. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

The race is at circuit Magny-Cours. Can't check the broadcast now. But kind remember someone mentioned before that e-sports will be at Paul Ricard.

3. It would be awesome if thet were missing something :D:D:D

4. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

In the Magny Cours timetable, there´s no Virtual Race. Apparently the virtual championship only takes place during the Endurance events

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Maybe a stupid question, but a couple of days ago I did the porsche cup car event at silverstone, where it transfers from a wet track to a dry track. During the final laps, tire pressures reached 38+ psi. Shouldn't there be a warning to be careful for curbs/grass, similar to having low psi? Or is 38psi still safe for them not to pop when putting a tire over a curb?

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  6. Flavus

Flavus Racer

If I had tyres at 38psi I would bring them back down by deliberately running over track edges where I know that pressure loss occurs :). I have never had a puncture but have had countless pressure losses.

7. During an endurance race i experience just the opposite and i was planning to ask. I accidentally turn of ABS instead of reducing BB, immediately slide out of the track into gravel. I managed to return to track without and major damage. I turn ABS back on and went on. Though the FFB started to make some kind of floppy vibrations accompanied by similar noise from game. I checked the pressures and all were OK. I thought to pit as I was going to end the stint in a few minutes anyway. I completed almost a full lap and aside from that noise and vibrations there was no pressure or apparent control loss. I. Did another lap and lapped as i planned. I can not evaluate the impact on lap times, as i lost 1.5 sec during the incident and 0.5 sec in last but i was a bit anxious and drove safely In the heat of lap i did not want to exit to setup screen and check the wear of the tyres.

Is this how it feels when you puncture tyres, at least it felt very close to how it feels in RL? The only reason i doubt is that almost no pressure lost.

8. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

That's flatspots.

Elrann, Taylan Benker and Dewald Nel like this.
  9. That is how they feel then. Thanks.

10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The only puncture I’ve had was when changing to slicks too early on a drying track, I couldn’t keep temperature lost pressure then punctured. I assume the the tyre just popped off the rim under load

The noise and shake effects felt quite realistic, I was impressed.

11. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Personally I have punctures in time cycles. I don’t have puncture for 100 races and after that I have puncture in 5 races in row and this pattern repeats :D

Last puncture I’ve had was with DHD2 tyres at Spa on the left kerb in the start of Eau Rouge , Sunny optimal conditions

12. i never had a puncture unless i wanted it :oops:

13. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Hoping for a little more info in the coming weeks, even if it's just to say ACC is EOL and nothing new is coming(which would be 100% understandable at this point). I'm so used to periodic DLC releases and major updates that I can't help but regularly check SteamDB for any package updates etc.

Radoslaw likes this.
  14. Maybe we will get lucky, and they will release a few more road cars for Assetto Corsa? ;)

15. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO is coming to AC as part of Ferrari’s Esport competition

16. That is a nice bonus for anyone who enjoys driving the GT cars, but it is the road cars that I am interested in.

17. Gio07

Gio07 Racer

From lastest hotfix
    Is it possible to have the average consumption of the last 3 laps also as data in the shared memory, or is it only displayed that way in the HUD?
    @pankykapus

PLebre likes this.
  18. Bop changes again and Bentley without nerf, oh c'mon.

19. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

It's a global change to the function.

Are you sure the word "nerf" means what you think it does?

Gio07 likes this.
  20. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Bentley shouldn't really be weakened - only cars that are too good need to be.