1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Is there a place for reasonable wishlisting in this website? A place where you can write what you think should be in the game, apart from new content?
    So that the devs know?

2. Unf

Unf Racer

Don't even think about it dude, believe me... =)

Justin Cruze and elchshooter like this.
  3. I have this urgent need to share what I wish tho :confused:

4. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

just say "tyre temps" in a low monotone voice. not even loudly and it works.

After_Midnight likes this.
  5. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

You can express wishes in the general discussion you just cant start a specific thread

6. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

For such urges, there is twitter. :)

7. arkoudadis

arkoudadis Gamer

I was wondering and because i didnt want to add another topic im asking here!

Whats going on with the development of the title?
    Can we expect a Road Map for this season? Any little hints about whats to come?
    I feel like there is only fixes and there is no communication about new content.
    Is Kunos done with the development of ACC or are they working on something that big that takes so much time?
    There are many things left as they were at launch and with the last major update almost 3 months ago, makes me wonder!

I really hope there are some good news coming with the start of GT World challenge Europe!

Lawndart and mister dog like this.
  8. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

You're confusing it with outraged outbursts.

9. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

I’d be prepared to be shot down by Devs. Obviously the pandemic has had a massive affect on what they can do, and I think the majority of us can appreciate and understand that, but I agree with you, it would be nice to get some sort of official word on what plans, if any, they have.

If there are plans for more content, I would imagine they’re still waiting this pandemic out a bit longer, as it’s such a dynamic issue, before confirming anything. And to avoid the inevitable “when is so and so being release”, “why hasn’t so and so been released yet” comments.

In the meantime, I see no reason why we can’t keep discussing our wishes for future content. Devs have to expect it from people that love the game so much that they’ve joined the official forum... Who wouldn’t want more tracks with the amount of quality and detail that Kunos continue to deliver.

I for one would welcome Magny-cours to complete last year’s championship, then the 2021 liveries (which we know are already done) along with Valencia. American/Asian championships and tracks would be hugely welcomed, but I suppose they heavily depend on A: the pandemic, and B: how much Kunos are focusing on their next title.

mister dog, NemethR and arkoudadis like this.
  10. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

I'd still like to see them update tracks like Barcelona and Paul Richard to the latest versions.

11. Felge Schneider

What did they do with PR?

12. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

New pit entry, and Barcelona new turn 10.

Lawndart likes this.
  13. Felge Schneider

THX, completely forgot about the pit entry by now :)

14. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

I agree.

I think the most reasonable thing we can expect in the near future is the 2021 liveries, Magny Cours, and maybe GT2.
    I hope after the pandemic is reasonably over they would explore the possibility of the other 3 missing continental series'.

15. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

February 2021, Assetto Corsa, intervista a Marco Massarutto - IlVideogioco.com

upload_2021-5-8_22-14-38.png

16. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

17. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Nothing confirmed yet though.

18. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Yes, more tracks plz.

19. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

I’m at COTA pretty regularly, I race there too. Let me know if you need someone to scan it… just say’in…

mister dog likes this.
  20. Please