1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. I Will try. hehe

This cheat changes the game speed at all. The player with this cheat have your own "space time rules". And because that, the telemetry it's ok.

First: On 25:00 look the final speed. Its lower value, but is faster than the other car.
    Second: On 39:40 look the chronometer, on finish line, time go higher so fast.
    Third: On 42:40, server log show error onCarUpdate, sometimes with offset negative.

Basically, two cars, both at 100 km/h. One is more faster.

Oblit0r likes this.
  2. CheatingTJ

CheatingTJ Gamer

As far as I understood the cheat projects you in the future. It puts you ahead of where you really are (as far as I understood). That's why it doesn't show in the telemetry, because it doesn't mess with the car parameters. That's also why, despite the cheaters laptime being slower than other players he still manages to pass faster cars.
    The good part is that it isn't that too hard to catch it. You can analyse the replay and the laptimes and you'll be able to catch the driver, but the server generates a log with an error too. Using both should give you 100% accuracy when analysing a driver.

Just an observation on Willian's first post: he meant a new cheat (and not cheater) was found for acc. The guys in the video are showing something that was used in a race (not by them), reproducing what the driver supposedly used and then explaining how to analyse and catch it. Kudos to them.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
    chksix and Oblit0r like this.
  3. Yeah, exactly. Sorry for my bad English.

Whitestar likes this.
  4. oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    absurd...

5. I don't know portugal, but it's clear it's something related to cut tracking and the fact there a timer that as overflow issues potentially, then you can cut as much as you want.
    Now, I could be completely wrong, but if that's the case you can cheat at any preseasonal hotlap/hotstint channel, offline, online or whatever.

But I did not understand a word, except for those logs at the end. And the reason why you cannot check it, is that we do not have actual gps track in motec, so we cannot doublecheck if any cut occurred.

So, instead of fixing this, dear devs, emhm, can we have gps track? :D

6. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

It's explained in post #1841 and #1842 :p

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  7. lol I was completely wrong. That teaches me a lesson: you cannot understand languages you don't know :(

Oblit0r likes this.
  8. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Sometimes it's even hard to understand the languages you do speak xD

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  9. even if you know them?

10. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Devs have been very quiet on here recently. Got my fingers crossed, what with the Magny-cours round last week, that they’re hard at work getting that and Valencia sorted for us... Surely a big update is due soon ;)

11. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

12. Serge M

Serge M Alien

They sure know how to build hype though... haha

13. Soon™ ?

14. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Ignacio Prieto and Freddie Seng like this.
  15. MrCooper

MrCooper Rookie

Sounds like it might be possible for the server to automatically detect this and disconnect the player.

16. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Rookie

Hello.

2 unique things could make me come to ACC, I would like some information (or credible guesses) on it :

1) Will ACC have the Nordschleife in the future (associated with all the layoutS including the Nurburgring GP) ?

2) Do you think an AC2 is to be expected (hope quickly), which I guess would include the Nurburgring Nordschleife + physics at MINIMUM ACC level ?

I specify that I not follow the information relating to assetto, so I am not aware of any information on this subject.

Thank you !!!!

17. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

1.) Not likely. Until the SRO (organisers of the World Challenge series) do not host a race there. - Same reason why the F1 2021 game also does not feature the Nordschleife.
    (Would love it too, but it is very unlikely.)

2.) Nobody outside the developers actually know, nothing has been revealed until now.
    My personal opinion is: ACC will be supported further with additional DLC content, while AC2 is developed.
    So I would say I would not expect AC2 before 2023.

My opinion: ACC is great, if you miss out because of the Nordschleife, its your loss. - We enjoy it very much!

DrivingFast likes this.
  18. CheatingTJ

CheatingTJ Gamer

The time variation is a normal thing in multiplayer sessions because of the lag. You could make a script to automatically detect a big discrepancy and alert the admin, but only the log isn't sufficient to be 100% sure that the driver is cheating. Replay or live camera analysis is also needed to confirm it.

19. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Nordschleiffe will NOT be in ACC, which has been confirmed by devs.

AC2 is planned to be released in 2024.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  20. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Rookie

Ok, thank you for your answers.
    Have a nice day!