1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Wut cpu?

Please make a signature showing your systems specs.

2. tow

tow Racer

i7 4790k

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  3. mantasisg

mantasisg Racer

Do I just get nocebo, because i was afraid of this to happen, or physics and FFB got dumbed down, thanks to our "notable members" ?

I could be experiencing nocebo, but I drive huracan at Nurburgring, and FFB feels less about tire and steering geometry and more about car yaw angle, a bit back towards AC. And I also feel like "scary zone" of slip curve, is less scary now. I don't know, I better be crazy, what do you think ?

earlyapex likes this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Did you fiddle with the dynamic dampening setting?

5. Joshude

Joshude Racer

VR is killing my sweet old 2500K@4.2.
    The 1070 is at 40-50% load, CPU seems to be way out of comfort zone.
    Dang. I need a new CPU (and aaaaaaall that stuff that comes with it.)

6. Nesja

Nesja Racer

No problem here with gtx 970 and i7 4790k.
    But in 0.1 I had to turn on Vsync to get rid of microstutter (60 fps but still had stutter).

7. " FFB option screen sliders: dynamic damper, road effects"

is it like on AC1, enhanced effects? should we leave the default options, how is it compared to previous EA 0.1?

8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The default is how it used to be in 0.1.2.

9. MrDoku

MrDoku Rookie

Has anyone tried watching replays in VR yet?

:) If not, you should. Your at marshall posts. Watching in the rain while cars going flying by.

chksix, bgil66, Serge M and 3 others like this.
  10. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Arlo, DaveS78 and tabis like this.
  11. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

The replay screen works good with VR. You use the interface keys (that you can map in the options) to control the replay screen. The trackside camera is only downside. Has no zoom. It is as if you were standing right beside the track there.

Other camera angles were great.

12. SunBro

SunBro Alien

13. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

after nearly 1 and a half hour with bentley and lambo my first summary:

bentley really interesting car. not easy to be fast with. falling in love with him.
    misano is a wonderful track.
    lambo with safe setup seems easier to handle for me - i can catch much more slides than before.
    ffb is much more detailed - it was really good before, now outstanding! love it!
    last but not least:
    hotstint misano with bentley - from wet to dry:
    fascinating. so much to learn.
    thank you kunos - early access on a high level :)

miky, tabis and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  14. snapiit

snapiit Rookie

Who noticed that cocpit camera in Bentley is so far in back, and you can't move it close enough, like in lambo?

AC_RAF likes this.
  15. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

It's like the front end is in France!

Also the pitch control seems to control height not pitch? Plus no height slider...

16. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Many thanks to have fixed the Schumacher S curb.

17. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

I have the same impression.
    I see much more of the inside of the car than the track actually.
    It give me the impression that the track is very narrow. I changed the FOV a bit, lowering it to 45-47...
    I have not tried the VR so much because I have a lot of difficulties with the UI. I really have to navigate with my steering wheel buttons ?

18. snapiit

snapiit Rookie

You can move camera past its limits in game by editing camera.json, but it's trial and error until you find the spot.

19. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Well mine is completely messed up and I cant even get it to work.
    I set everythign up desktop mode, then restart in VR mode and I bad stuttering when I look left/right.
    The micrsoft game pad isn't working except accept and back (so I can exit).
    I enter the car and my wheel/paddles/pedals do nothing at all.

Worked perfectly in the first build.

20. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

The Bentley driving position is also not centered, it's off to the right a bit, like the seat is in the right place but steering wheel is offset. but maybe thats real?