1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

So there's finally a chance we won't have to read your grumbling for six months at least?
    Kunos, keep some bugs in the game, will ya?

2. GoBo

GoBo Gamer

They already paid me, I bought EA for only 24,99 € and I'm really enjoying the game since them, so I've earned 20 € I've saved and about 300h of fun.

Freddie Seng, Arlo, R. Iván and 8 others like this.
  3. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Let's hope the last part of your post is true at least. Yes, the one about "see you in six months".

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

LeDude83, Romneyb and Coanda like this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

The only thing that ruined it was your ugly mug :p:D Funny to see a Flavio lookalike and a Mr Juice in the background though :D

Cote Dazur and D.Jankovic like this.
  5. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG] Look at the size of this man

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

No picture?

Rolz likes this.
  7. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

You wish.

8. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

He always says he will leave, but he always comes back :D

LeDude83, Aseeth, vortex19 and 4 others like this.
  9. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Does anyone else find the curbs on brands hatch to be unrealistically lethal? Specifically Westfield and Sheene. It looks like you should be able to grab a handful of curbing there but there’s a high chance of losing it if you do, even on a dry track.

10. Si.

Si. Simracer

I’ve not had any trouble with either curb in a Lambo, Audi or Porsche, I can take a fair bit of both. Sheene is a tough/brilliant corner though where braking and turn in are critical, very easy to get it wrong and run wide, no issue with the curb though.

LATE4APEX and sps_for_race like this.
  11. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Just took part in one of the Competition races at Brands Hatch and it was really nice. Still quite slow, but had some nice fighting. The hour passed really quick.

Practice with cold track, Qualifying warm, Race starting quite cold and dry, some slight rain for 20 minutes and drying out for the last 10 minutes. Went to wet tyres to early, had to try everything to keep them from cooking. Than they were really good while the track was wet, but when drying out, I had to seek the wet parts, which worked incredibly well by visuals and the effect was truly noticeable.

Really intense and addictive, great job @Kunos Team!

LeiF, LeDude83, Si. and 2 others like this.
  12. I didnt know Brands before ACC. Initially, I was taking those corners grabbing a little bit of curb and often got bit... I discovered it's better and faster to actually sweep well over those curbs, practically the right 1/3 of car . Feels/looks like I'm driving over dirt, but I've never gotten a warning for cutting. And, watching some others in a CP Sever race, I saw some fast guys doing the same.

warth0g likes this.
  13. He just need attention :cool:

LeDude83, D.Jankovic and Madsen like this.
  14. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Which you guys give him plenty of, you guys much really like him.:p

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Can't follow the logic here, you're here in the support forum posting about your positive/negative experiences but the few clicks of making a bug report with logs uploaded is too much? Surely you want the software you use to improve and bugs getting fixed? The community at large always has the potential to encounter more issues than the best QA department could.

16. Sorry for feeding him :p

LeDude83 and Cote Dazur like this.
  17. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Well, ACC is known for it's unrealistic deadly curbs. Hopefully they are actually working to fix them, as they said.

Lawndart likes this.
    flihp likes this.
  19. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Confirmed? Good, they model curbs like they are wet clay. Curds are nothing more than smoother, but textured track surfaces. I’ve raced all sorts of curbs in real life, both wet and dry. They seem to ignore the fact that you have a whole other set of tires on the proper tarmac. I’d prefer explosive land mines on the outside of curbs to keep people on the track than modeling the curbs like ice...

20. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Have you raced a GT3 or other similarly quick and aero-dependent car in real life?

mikendrix and Son like this.