1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

Where to find the new FFB option? This value is not listed in my controls.json file, do I have to add that code manually somewhere?

2. cestcomi

cestcomi Racer

3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Either add manually, or go into your controls options and change a tiny bit your FFB gain, then back out and you should find the line in your controls.json, towards the end of the file

Ischemica, grandepunto, Rolz and 3 others like this.
  4. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

The south africa track used to have the weirdest curbs ever last time I saw sime races there... I'm very curious what it looks like nowadays

5. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

@Aristotelis Would you consider the TM T500 as mid/high range? and would you use the highest frequency?

6. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Definitely mid range. Try it I think you’ll find improvements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AurusCE, Ace Pumpkin and Echo_29 like this.
  7. manuel_rendo

manuel_rendo Racer

H
    hello
    I tried with my t300 and there is a subtle raw improvement ...so i would try.
    To make sure it was not placebo i tried same car same. Track
    First try i was able to trim 0.5 secs off,,it is kind of more contact transmitted,therefore you can react slightly quickly
    (I changed from 2-1) then from (1-0)....
    Or so i felt.
    I tried again and i was consistently a few tenths faster..every single lap..with another car compared with previous personal records.So,i would say it is worth the try (change from 2–>>0).
    Another thing i have noticed it is the contact with other cars is more realistic ,,you do not spin off right away,,
    Instead you are moved sideways if lateral contact proportionally ..
    It is indeed the best Ffb out there,,period....

Rgds

8. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

so DD drivers will have advantage :D

if the frequency is upped lot more feedback/fidelity etc will be felt.

looks at my old trustee G27

[​IMG]

9. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

@Aristotelis any opinion on what FFB figure should be used with a G29? Will it be detrimental to go to low with the setting? Sorry, I feel you will be bombarded with this question over and over! :p

10. EdwardC

EdwardC Rookie

After update, ACC is not saving setups or track/car choices in UI screen again, also RC went from high 80's to ZERO!!

11. PuppiesZ

PuppiesZ Gamer

over 100 changes, cool. Cant wait to try it. Thank you! DLC announcement can't wait. I can see you guys carving out a market that has never been done with complete racing series around GT class cars.

warth0g likes this.
  12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

It is listed that RC will go to zero

EdwardC likes this.
  13. oznckr

oznckr Rookie

I have CPU usage problem after new update. Havent played for a while, after last big update decided to give a try. Now my CPU mostly %100 even after I tried to run 720p and lowest settings with vert. sync. enabled. Anyone havin same issue? My rig is i5 4460 gtx 1060 6gb 16 gb dual channel ram.

LucaBenj likes this.
  14. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

+1

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I haven’t tried the update yet but read that announcement...

LS Mount Panorama, Halleluja!

Finally. Many thanks in advance.

Now off to test the new thing.

Stickdeath1980 likes this.
  16. DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver Gamer

Great news.

Is the Intercontintal DLC going to be strictly separated from Blancpain?
    Meaning, we won't be able to use current cars on the new tracks?

And what about Blancpain season 2019 with Zandvoort, will it also be separated from 2018 season, with only 2019 cars getting access to Zandvoort?

17. rpm

rpm Racer

Guys v1.0.8 is just on another level.

Everything is just better. The simulation feels, looks and works incredibly well now.

Keep up the good work. You guys are miles ahead of anything else out there.

LeDude83, Hobi, chksix and 3 others like this.
  18. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

They were just inserts that my profile supplier held in stock in 2mtr lengths. They had various colours.

Keeping this on topic, what setting is recommenced for my Accuforce DD V2?

19. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

No, I wouldn't think so. You'll most likely be able to do a Custom Race Weekend or Single Race for example in any car/track combo you want, just like right now you can run Endurance entries in Sprint tracks.

20. geforth

geforth Gamer

I have the same cpu and no problem with the usage. my settings are between medium and high