1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martcerv

martcerv Alien

What is Indi?

2. Rolz

Rolz Alien

3. Stains

Stains Simracer

4. Stains

Stains Simracer

It says your a Kiwi in your achievement sig ;)

5. Stains

Stains Simracer

How mid range is the CSWv2 ?

6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Oh ok Indianapolis replaces Laguna for 2020, seeing Kunos already made Laguna for AC and gave it as a free DLC this helps explain why they would go 2019 intercontinental instead of 2020.

It will be interesting to see if we get Blancapin Asia or America later if these will be 2019 or 2020 seasons. 2019 would make more sense to give full Blancpain world series but by the time those likely would be made it would be probably after the 2020 season.

I didn't see 2020 schedules yet so not sure if tracks will change in Europe but intercontinental just has the 1 track change for 2020, tracks at ACC quality aren't easy to make even Iracing only makes a small amount of tracks per year. Over time we could get a nice list into ACC and future Kunos titles all scanned matching Iracing quality but in one off payments and no rental agreements to keep using the content you buy.

Sim racers seemed to flock to GT3 in many multi car sims, if the base keeps getting solid improvements hopefully we get a nice boost in active user base. But sim racers seem often are a strange bunch. :p

Constitutionally New Zealand is an Australian state, so he is both. :rolleyes::p

https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parlia...C05A812D5E1&_z=z#covering_clauses-definitions

7. Stains

Stains Simracer

ANZAC Brother but still not an Aussie :p

8. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

AI in SP seem to be more competitive now in 1.0.8. Races feel tougher and I am really enjoying the battles through corners where they don't seem to back off as easily. Thanks Kunos and keep up the great work - looking forward to all the recent announcements!

Nev Roberts likes this.
  9. Not aloud to move for Job's i guess lol

10. Stains

Stains Simracer

I can move to Chile for work but I will never be Chilean, lol
    Welcome to the best country in the world, I wish we had more of our tracks represented in sims hey, looking forward to Bathurst in ACC.

11. Stains

Stains Simracer

Fixed for you ;)

12. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Wow, just read the patch changelog - I won’t be able to get a game for a couple of weeks but AI observance of blue flags sounds like it could be a game changer - has anyone experience of AI lapping traffic with the new patch yet?

13. I'm born and breed in Aussie mate worked on that track for years nothing wrong living in sheep shagger land mate

chksix and Coanda like this.
  14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Good thing is it's public roads just like Albert Park. I drove around the mountain once on the way back from Queensland. A few coppers hanging around though so I couldn't really open it up..

chksix likes this.
  15. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Saw it in the works earlier at Zolder for a brief moment. The poor AI guy in the McLaren almost spun at the 2nd chicane trying to get out of the way of the whole field coming through :D
    He probably spun earlier and that's why we all caught up with him very quickly while still in a very tight pack but in a regular backmarker situation it looks like it will work as intended.

dodge33cymru likes this.
  16. Stains

Stains Simracer

I didnt say there was anything wrong with NZ mate , my Step Father is a Kiwi . But if he said he was an Aussie he'd be lying ;)

17. manuel_rendo

manuel_rendo Racer

Even though 1.0.8 is a nice improvement in many areas,,still Acc is missing the key point...purpose..
    Ex.today i had a nice race in wet/spa..i did not qualify,so i started the last on the 33th position
    I was able to climb up to the 4th,,after 15 mins,,then i was able to be 3rd shortly after an overtake but,, till the idiot who was in 3rd decided that he did not like to be overtaken,(very clean by the way)..he pushed me away after the overtake ,,as a result i was 4th again and with -1 sa point
    .we have seen this story many times,,so there is no point to discuss it,,there will be no solution..the point is
    After finishing the race ,the race is gone for ever,no records,no stats,no laptime,no position,,,Nothing..
    So there is no purpose at all except the fun,,
    But the fun is a short term that can be beaten by the boredom,,,of something which repeats in time,,that is what i think that fundamentally the game Is wrong as it is lacking the main purpose of any game,,progress,ranking,stats,seasons,,in short,,,Racing with a sense Of purpose..
    For the rest,,the game is becoming fantastic,(although it will never be epic due to Ue)

Truth is that you can join servers,,and leagues,,therefore you can find the purpose by private means,but
    for god sake ,,would not it be a good idea a personal record panel that can record your races,results,laptimes,
    (not infinite of course,,) example a panel with all the tracks/10 races..and that it could be erased,but at least to have your “very best moments” somewhere in a panel
    Like the one we have now cars/tracks under the rating page,in acc (1..0.8)
    At least,you can simulate your own “season” by racing the races you find in the quick easy join,,,sort of personal championship,(after all you will be racing against your similar level fellow racers,,) and your progress,good or bad,would
    Dictate your “next” season..if you are progressing,,the higher level your opponents will be..
    In short a kind of personal championship against other racers by using the quick join access..limited as it is right now
    By your level and preferences.

I hope i made it clear enough.,..Purpose.!

By the way..where is the announcement by 3 pm CEST yesterday?

Rgds

18. I got the feeling something like this will come soon.
    Anyway current stats are cool and also a step forward.

19. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

20. Metzger

Metzger Racer

"would not it be a good idea a personal record panel that can record your races,results,laptimes,"
    - Go to Diver -> Stats it's all there already

"At least,you can simulate your own “season” by racing the races you find in the quick easy join,,,sort of personal championship,(after all you will be racing against your similar level fellow racers,,) and your progress,good or bad"

This is represented by RC and CP ratings.

"Truth is that you can join servers,,and leagues,,therefore you can find the purpose by private means" - You said it, in addition, SRS might support it soon hopefully.

While I agree more complex Championship would be nice, we can't demand it from Kunos, as now only one sim has one and it is significantly more expensive with totally different business model.

Rolz likes this.