1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa End of Year Blog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by V8_KB, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Octane

Octane Simracer

"...in 2017 we’ll unveil the most wanted official Assetto Corsa merchandise that you’ve been asking for!"

This can't come soon enough :D

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  2. An updated 787 ??!!! Might have to upgrade the SimRig for better sound when that comes out. Happy New Years & thank you @kunos !!!!

3. pavano

pavano Simracer

Stefano has stated that he loves Oulton.
    So, maybe Oulton is a possibility. (The Trinity of Oulton/Snetterton/Cadwell would be even better)
    Thruxton would be great as well and Anglesey.

But I'll be happy with anything Kunos will give us. Everything to me is a bonus

4. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

A vote for the Ferrari content :rolleyes: That's not going to end well :p (hint..... vote 250 GTO you know it makes sense ;))

GL with the Esprit @Mogget ;)

787B...... about bloody time :D

In all honesty, whatever comes it'll be cracking content. Looking forward to it guys.

5. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

Iconic Ferrari, a British pack more tracks plus all the other stuff like the Mazda I'm really looking forward to 2017.

6. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

Surprised no one has suggested Mini as the mystery British marque.

arthur666 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Because there is no Mini Cooper no more?
    And we already have the BMW license. ;)

8. R3V3NG3 BR

R3V3NG3 BR Racer

Let's all agree that the F40 GTE is one of the choices

SMOKING__MONKEY3 and Guidofoc like this.
  9. ouvert

ouvert Alien

Well they grown this year... :) and im not saying they should release all of them...

sirgaric likes this.
  10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

As much as I'm fond of the classic Mini I hope it's not one of the marques coming to the sim instead of something else tbh. Unless as Cup/Challenge car but even then.

Would be nice as competitor for the F1 GTR since we don't have a 911 GT2 Evo or 911 GT1.

SMOKING__MONKEY3 and R3V3NG3 BR like this.
  11. rge75

rge75 Simracer

With all those different wishes, 7 Ferraris won't be enough ;-) They will need 3 Packs like with the Porsches ;-)

12. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

Great article. Just finished to translate it for my portal. Thanks Kunos for such a Gem and to all for racing and Happy New Year!!!

13. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Mazda 787B!!! Can't wait!! I hope that the British pack, since they mentioned it will have "the latest from" Lotus, screw the latest. I want an Esprit 350 Sport. Just that lol. Or the Esprit BPR GT1. Esprit has had no love....
    Voting for Ferrari craziness? Pretty cool, except probably the 250 GTO is going to be catastrophically "over-voted" like usual. I like the car, I just don't have as much interest in it. I'd prefer the F355 or 288. Ok, I'll stop getting particular.

I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Laguna Seca itself, but to have it in AC, I'm beyond excite! I'll imagine it will stick around in popularity longer than others, just because it's a complete change of scenery, pace, difficulty, location, prestige....I never tried Laguna in iRacing so I'm really excited to experience how it is accurately.

The Scotland track has my interest. City/endurance but drift as well? IDK what to make of it lol. I kind of hope it will feel somewhat similar to the setup of Magione. I love racing street cars with AI here if I'm not online.

All in all though, with the latest improvement on tire model, I have faith that anything will be fantastic. Seriously, this tire model is the BEES KNEES!!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

My Ferrari wishlist:
    156 - because Lotus 25
    312/67 - because Lotus 49
    412P - because 908 & GT40
    166MM Barchetta - because simplicity
    246 S Dino Fantuzzi - because Plexiglass
    250 GT SWB Berlinetta - because it's gorgeous
    512 S - because 917K

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  15. rge75

rge75 Simracer

Nice list :) I'd maybe only replace the 166M with the 512 TR.

aphidgod and Andy-R like this.
  16. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The British pack with a Oulton would be fantastic. It's such a great track and I suspect Kunos would want to scan it themselves as they did with Brands.

Surely the British pack suggests the unannounced manufacturer will be British? Jaguar? Aston?

17. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

Anglesey would make a great AC track, seaside setting and some nice elevation and camber changes

Andy-R likes this.
  18. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

Yes! can't wait for my AC fleece

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  19. Buggi

Buggi Racer

[Quote = "Ace zucca, posta: 815.135, membro: 13516"][​IMG]

[​IMG][/CITAZIONE]
    oooooyesssss

Salajutsu likes this.
  20. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

Sweet, a Scottish track (even if it is fictional). F**k yeah (no complaints please on this night. We invented Auld Lang Syne, ffs) :p

Not sure how it can be such a lovely looking countryside scenery, plus a city track, but as long as it has no massively oversized corner markers and nobody has modded a bin lorry yet, it`s all good.

Very much hoping the "British Pack" will have something that looks and smells like several varieties of Caterham and Oulton, with perhaps a nice bonus of Knockhill (carrying on the Scottish theme).

70 years of Ferrari also covers a lot. The 312, 512S, Testiclerossa, etc. Throw a dart and hit the board. It`s all good.

Some praise, and a bit of a wishlist. It`s allowed :)