1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa five car pack coming soon!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

We start a new thread when any sort of dlc is at hand and this is another thread about another pack, five cars this time and the use of the word bonus suggests it might not be payware. Many of us thought it was the new S1 that was being added but thank the godly pistons that its the legend instead, im curious if pankykapus died a little inside.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. Now I have an excuse to swear when I make a mistake in Assetto Corsa. I can just pretend that I am simulating Gene Hunt driving it! :D

4. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Thanks for the info.
    That's is a 'normal' Sportquattro on the picture, not an S1, this is an S1 as you all might know:
    [​IMG]

But I'm happy with the streetversion, no worries.
    One of my icons when I was young. Some guy here in the neighbourhood had a green one( yes an original one, not some lwb shortened kitcar) But back then I didn't know about understeer and the way the engine is situated so much upfront:)

Cheers
    Robin

claudiopolez likes this.
  5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

AC have S1 on a few cars and even roadcars/gt3 versions so im pretty positive that they will add the S1 too.

6. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Actually the name of that car is Audi S1. You're referring to the Stage 1 modifications that can be found on many cars in AC.

7. I gave you a like for your signature, Rigel ;)

LudoK, LeDude83 and Rigel like this.
  8. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

My bad then. I thought about the step versions. At least i got some hope back after everyone was so sure about it being a new version of the car and that have just proved itself wrong.

9. I would prefer the road version myself :)

claudiopolez and fr13del like this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

The rally version can be a lot of fun on Transfagarasan :)

sherpa25 likes this.
  11. I am not interested in Transfagarasan. However, I appreciate what you are saying ;)

12. Blame

Blame Alien

Audi Quattro S1
    Audi R8 Plus
    Corvette C7 Stingray
    Nissan GTR
    Toyota GT86

I'm guessing those 5 will be released for free in the five pack.

13. kosh

kosh Racer

i hope so!

14. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

That would be one monster of a pack

15. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

I am somewhat disappointed that it's gonna be a 5-car pack.
    I would understand if it was paid DLC but as free content I would expect cars to be added as soon as they are ready!
    Same for the couple of tracks we are expecting.

16. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Maybe 5 pack free DLC sounds better for advertising in their point of view, instead of seperated downloads in patches.

Traind, nate, Kurei and 2 others like this.
  17. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

I am not disappionted, just found out we are getting 5 free cars:)

18. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

Fingers crossed for the AE86. Hope there's an S1 version with Watanabe 8-spoke wheels.

19. Arch

Arch Alien

AE86 and GT86 please.

I would kill for an AE86 right now.

claudiopolez likes this.
  20. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

man them watanabes, i dunno if i like them or not some days they look cool and others they dont it bugs me. Also bad troll.

21. hooligan|uk

hooligan|uk Simracer

no matter how much I moan,I still cant look at that Audi without getting a little bit of Fizz in me balls ;)

mistery and Tucker73 like this.