1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa five car pack coming soon!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Brownninja97, Apr 13, 2015.

1. IMrIMike

IMrIMike Hardcore Simmer

What about the cars from the guys at Virtua Simulazioni? They both (Mclaren Mp4/13 & Toyota GT one) have this suspicious "soon" tag on them...o_O

2. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Then it becomes more expensive to buy individual content than a pack of content. Maybe you'd have to pay 10€ just for the Nordschleife without any car along. Not a question whether is worth or not, but the end cost would be more expensive for us, and less sales for Kunos. Or maybe you are saying to sell the content in a pack and at the same time sell the content as individual items.

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i thought modders would keep the game alive more than multiplayer.

4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

well the TS020 was never publicly licensed by kunos so thats a edgy topic.

5. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

and where is problem with that?

5 cars in pack = 10 euro
    1 car separately = 5 euro,

buy 2 that you want or full pack .. etc.

pack should always be cheaper then everythign separately,
    but if you really only want 1 car from the pack, it would be good to be able to buy it separarely

kofotsjanne likes this.
  6. Blame

Blame Alien

In all honesty, I never wanted the Alfa GTA, Alfa 4C and the BMW m235i, I used the BMW once around Nords to prove some guy that people with keyboard+mouse can easily beat someone with a wheel and pedals, the 4c I used once because of the challenge and I stopped driving after 5 corners because it felt like a boat on wheels, never tried the GTA and never will, which is also why a lot of people who don't use the forums want the content to be sold separately, not in a big pack for a certain price (also seems that selling the DLC strat is from before the 2010s - which Empty Box from YT pointed out).

If the upcoming Bonus pack would be for sale, I wouldn't buy it, because I'm only interested in 1 car.

Brownninja97 likes this.
  7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

The problem with that is that people will ignore content then they actually might like, for example as a british person everyone around me yammers on about how pathetic american cars are, well that would mean i wouldnt get the C7 gte car and the road one when it comes out and those are likely very fun cars to drive

8. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...stvarno si lozac hahahaha

AI is no priority at all if you ask me, regarding graphics, don't see why should I complain about it... and yeah, I am console racer, was console racer for more over decade...

9. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

While you bring up an excellent point there is a massive flip side which would have painted kunos in a bad light, that is microtransactions, thats what people would see it as, then they would compare to other things and it would quickly get out of hand, while some people are more happy with it this is a classic case of you cant please everyone.

10. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

To be honest the only graphics issue lack of 8xAA and thats likely an engine limitation, not a massive issue but AC does have a mean case of the jaggies. I wouldnt make this aliasing issue high on the list however, its not a massive issue

11. Blame

Blame Alien

Well, having your content on the internet for free torrenting is worse than having 10 cars slapped into 1 big pack with only 3 cars that you actually want, makes the sales worse + promotes gaming piracy, which is obviously already out of hand as gaming industries haven't managed to find a solution yet.

12. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

The only solution to piracy that has work thus far is convenience, make it so that its a pain in the *** to have the game as a torrent, update the servers every time you patch a tiny bug and piraters will get pisses off, very few games have done this tactic before because its more work for the devs for its a good method none the less.

13. Arch

Arch Alien

I would suggest seriously focusing on just getting everything about the driving mechanics right. Adding cars and tracks in the meanwhile is a plus.

Why do we not have brake fade yet?

Kristaps and WallyM like this.
  14. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

remember modelers are majority of the time not coders.

15. Quffy

Quffy Alien

It's a thing for Kunos to consider how they want to do it,
    As far as I am aware, you can't use dlc content unless you own the dlc on steam. You can only use the dlc content if you also don't own the game, but you can't add pirated dlc to your legit steam copy.

I better like to buy content in packs which offer diversity. At the beginning I thought I'd drive the sauber c9 and other badass cars a lot, but actually I'm driving other stuff more often from the dreampack, including original game cars. So the pack for me was a better deal as a whole than buying individual content thinking that's what I like most.

16. Tom 00

Tom 00 Simracer

Great news! Kunos cars give me the fizzing feeling we all strive for. I would be happy to part with cash for this, so long as the profit is spent on beautiful laser scanned race tracks! Ohh please more race cars old and new!

17. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

Cool. The Quattro is a legend.

Any chance this might include Zandvoort?

18. Great news.

What I'd really love though are some entry level open wheelers, such as a Formula Ford. Seems modder and Kunos alike shy away from these for some reason. They may not be sexy but they are great for learning and produce great racing.

fortyfivekev and kofotsjanne like this.
  19. If we're getting the road version of the Audi Quattro, then maybe Kunos could also throw in the Ford Cortina Mk3, and a few bins to crash into?

Tucker73 likes this.
  20. Arch

Arch Alien

I'd be satisfied for a long time with an AE86 or any other light, well handling, relative to price moderately fast but not too fast JDM FR car. GT86 would probably work too, and I think I could even deal with the CBR35 GT-R, but the AE86 is ideal.

The BMW M3 E30 handles a lot like the AE86 with a few extra pounds on it, but it's missing some things which would make it an amazing touge and learning car. The AE86 has all that which is missing.

AC does not have a car like the AE86 right now, and while the M3 is very agile and nearly perfect for the mountain pass, there are things the 86 does better, making it THE driver's car for the pass. I'm pretty sure an AE86 with at least 150hp, decent suspension and 195mm tires would be a really good match for the M3 E30. Essentially same acceleration with the E30 at a slight edge, but less torque, more rough handling and more agile. Also funner. No car is as fun to drift as the 86, with it's crazy full lock maneuvers. It's just something else entirely, in maneuvers where most other cars would spin out, the 86 keeps tanking angle.

Tim Meuris likes this.