1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa || mclaren mp4-12c gt3 hotlap around nürburgring 1.55.550

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by PashalisGergis, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Hey guys, another hotlap! This one is on Nürburgring track with a MP4-12c. Time was set at 1.55.550 which ranks 4th or 5th on RSR standings with this combo. Lap almost perfect apart from 1.17 where I shifted a bit later. Also missed some cornering on the next 2 corners but all in all it was good lap. Don't forget to watch in HD

Time was set at 1.55.550
    No aids used. Using a Logitech G27.
    -------------------
    Track temp: 24c
    Time: 14:30
    Surface: Optimum

McStinger and nijeat like this.
  2. SirJack

SirJack Racer

Awesome drive!
    Mind sharing your set?

3. You got a PM ;)

SirJack likes this.
  4. 19Andreas70

19Andreas70 Gamer

Awesome drive!

PashalisGergis likes this.
  5. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

Time for me to put ABS on, looking at this I brake miles away from corners. :D

6. redlinezak

redlinezak Racer

Would you mind sending me your setup also please.
    Been driving the GT3's a lot recently and struggling more with the Z4 but still unable to get the MP4 under 1.57.

Thanks

7. Insane1

Insane1 Rookie

Dude, that's awesome driving, could share your Setup?

8. You got a PM guys.

Insane1 and 3dchips like this.
  9. Meiszter

Meiszter Rookie

very good lap...smooth and fast.
    Mind sharing your setup ? Thanks!

10. esox71

esox71 Alien

Awesome lap,how do you manage to brake so late?
    Any chance of set up?

11. McStinger

McStinger Racer

dear mate PashalisGergis,
    I watched your vid racing with Anssi and Bas with MP4 GT3 at Nürburgring = great!
    Searched your name, found your vid at youtube, got amazed, searched your name here at AC-Forum, found this thread,
    so here I am:

I tweaked my MP4 GT3 setup so hard for hours and hours and hours at Nürbugring to end up at very low 1.58.050...
    I ride your line, get nearly same gears, speeds, BUT the big difference I see is defenetly very late braking points you can do!? AMAZING!! :)
    Pls help me mate, PLS: how to do that in terms of setup?
    Pls let me ask politely as hell if u share this setup with me (send PM - no prob if u tweak it a little weaker than original one, its more about me to learn what I cant get//understand in AC-setup by trying and trying and reading all race/setup-guides available :confused:).
    THX in advance! Yours
    McStinger

12. GTOfire

GTOfire Hardcore Simmer

Awesome stuff. Count me in for a setup too please :) I've been using one that I like that got me to 1:58.7 so far, but I'm very curious how it will compare to yours and what I could do with it. I'll pretty much never reach 1.55, but I can live with that :)

13. You all got PMs guys.

14. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

Send me your setup if you dont mind please

15. TheBestBeast

TheBestBeast Simracer

Amazingly clean lap :eek:

Count me in for a setup please :) It's my primary GT class car :)

Ty!

16. McNappa

McNappa Simracer

Nice lap :). Could you PM me your setup..it looks beast

17. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

I'd like to have a go with yr set-up too...I'm almost in the 56's on medium tires and pretty happy with that setup as it is very stable, I like to compare yours ;)

What tires are u using here..?

18. McStinger

McStinger Racer

hi guys, to all who got an PM by OP with this setup:
    would like to share ur/our experiences with this setup!!

Mine sent by OP had an invalide Front Right Hight, so I askers OP via PM about it an he told me:
    "Oh I had forgot about that, it's the ride height."

So I answered:
    "ok, thx! well, so I set "Front Hight" from your origin 57mm back to 61mm (=valid), and

- I drived for 2 hours (guess 50 trials or so)
    - in between I watched your vid several time for your line and shifting AND braking points
    - always did 1 lap to heat tyres as good as possible
    - second lap I tried to set my time

Results with your setup:
    - could set a 1.58.127 (only)
    - absolutely unable to set this late braking points as shown in your vid
    - couldnt pass lefthander after "Michael Schumacher S" in 4. gear like u did =
    impossible to hold the car (= losing grip/oversteering),
    especially with a turn-in speed like to be seen at your vid in entry this corner

...pffffff... so what the hell is the secret!!?? :confused:

believe me, I did tons of laps at Nürburgring with MP4GT3, so I know the track well, as I know the car (my PCspec + Fanatec stuff you see with my signature)
    BUT impossible to me to recreate this very very late breaking points seen in your vid (only way to do = using the "old" surface.ini trick = add some % in surface grip, so I can break as late as vid shows, but I guess that is not your secret, isnt it!?). :( "

Update: Unfortunatly PashalisGergis wasnt online anymore, at least I got no answer to my question...
    So, what are your experiences with this setup!?
    a)
    anyone able to do this late breaking points!?
    b) anyone able to do the time or at least close to it by 1 sec or less!?
    [next to Right Hide I changed the other main parameter wich affect "Right Hide", so "springs = wheel rate" stiffer a/o psi (Dampers I didnt touch cause this would leave the original setup way to far, esp. in terms of breaking), result: impossible to do this late breaking points]

19. redlinezak

redlinezak Racer

I have managed a 56.4 using this setup with a couple of very small tweaks to suit my driving style.
    Prior to using this setup i had managed a 57.0

I have not compared my braking points and speeds yet but i will not be surprised that i am slower. Pashalis is a very quick driver / alien.

I also have not yet compared my setup that i managed a 57.0 to this one to see the differences yet.

Many thanks to Pashalis for sharing

McStinger likes this.
  20. McStinger

McStinger Racer

ok, I see... and no doubt = many thx to Pashalis to share this setup!

I`m also struggeling with tyre temps = many good ac times I see (e.g. Youtube) are done with tyre temps far beyond the temps that AC itself recommends...as well as lowering psi doesnt affect better temps as I know it from real life and other games - am I right or do i miss something in AC?