1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Ps4 Version 1.09 is live

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by At0mic0, Nov 29, 2016.

1. DW20

DW20 Rookie

Is there a list of the changes that were made in V1.09?

Thanks

2. Doppelganger

Doppelganger Rookie

3. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

Still no private lobbies and now less drift cars than before woohoo and I can't use the porche stuff either says cannot be selected at this time

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    Astral_Magi likes this.
  4. huzzellio

huzzellio Racer

Well hello you beautiful throttle on my right stick, it's been a while!

Partaking in geekery since 1985

nate likes this.
  5. Thanks for adding the Throttle and Brake indicator.

Dyr_gl likes this.
  6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

1. Why do people keep mentioning no private lobbies today when we know they are meant to be coming in January?

7. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

Managed to get the Porsche pack this morning. Got a lap of each before work. Awesome job AC, each car felt different and amazing. Hanging out to finish work now and give them a serious thrashing. Love the tyre indicator and 67 Silverstone too.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  8. At0mic0

At0mic0 Gamer

Thanks for the great dlc. Porsche is my favourite and so far I'm loving the true Porsche engine notes. Can't wait to finish work and play.

Btw A button mapping feature would be nice to have as with the 1.09 patch the horn button X mapping on the G29 wheel on the Ps4 is mapped also to tyres, race track and lap time. Duel mapping exist. Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

9. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Update has made the game unplayable. I'm either assigned a completely absurd steering ratio for the car I drive, or the FFB is "reversed", there's a huge resistence when the car is stopped and as soon as I get moving FFB turns off completely.

10. rodneyb

rodneyb Rookie

I still can't download the Porsche pack and have seasons pass ???? Oh well back to pc version

11. roemer7000

roemer7000 Rookie

Finally it arrived and it's there. The Porsches are brilliant, fantastic work! The online lobbys are the biggest **** I've ever seen. My advice: Close the god damn servers and open them if they were ready to guarantee clean driving... I have no more words for that...sorry...

At0mic0 and MBK72 like this.
  12. Per Liif

Per Liif Rookie

Coming from project cars, I'm not to impressed...

• No records, leader board for hot laps (who would want to know stuff like that in a racing game)
    • Really boring single player... Carrer in PC is way more fun...
    • "To easy" feels like you really have to work on the car in PC before you can do fast laps
    • Not enough tracks, just a bunch of variations of a couple of tracks...
    • Not enough cars...
    Only the first are a real deal breaker, leaving me not playing it anymore until they have fixed some leader boards. I was upset on Project Cars for not having a good way to look into a session and break down information so you can se where you are fast and where you need to work on consistency...

The only upside I've found so far is that you have tire blankets on AC on smaller cars as well. It's a bit annoying in PC (single player) that the AI have no issues with cold tires and you can hardly touch the throttle the first lap without spinning out...

13. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Hi everybody,hi Kunos
    Firstly,i would like to thank kunos for the follow-up and their works.

Indeed.1.09 patch bring a lot of issue in online server stability,a richer HUD interface in game with tires inormations and pedals pressure that may help a lot in race..but a lot of other bugs has appeared like wheel control rotation dysfunction,lower framrate during race,sound crash of some cars !!,steering is a little weired compared to previous version...really disappointing,we hope a stable version as soin as possible this month

Thank you

Rene876 likes this.
  14. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Welcome across to AC, you'll find many of us still play pCARS too while we wait for fixes to multiple issues with AC - the ability to race online with friends rather than in open rooms being the biggest request of all.

As for the data have you tried the pCARS Dash App, it is superb

http://www.pocketplayground.net/pcars-dash

Looks like there are quite a few others that do similar things on the console versions too these days like pCARS TT on the google play store.

15. IcemanTM

IcemanTM Rookie

With the 1.09 now all parameters are destroyed.
    Undriveable in many cars and worse time with all.

Is there a way to come back to previous 1.03?

16. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

Hy, with the new patch i noticed some bugs and problems with some porsche cars (cayman s and gt4 clubsport, panamera): when you go into the suspension menu you see an abnormal value for the right posterior wheel in "campanatura" setting and you are unable to have the same value for posterior wheels; second bug is that if you press UP in the steering wheel you change your hud but also have the horn...that means that if i want to change hud i use my horn too and if i wish to horn i also have a change in the hud...
    Another thing....the 718 cayman s sometimes have unexplicable oversteer when turning...
    PLEASE SOLVE

17. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

I can´t believe they didn´t take the first opportunities to grey out the "box" option outside of free practice. That crap should not be there for qualifying sessions, let alone races.

18. nasll2404

nasll2404 Rookie

HiHo new member is calling.
    Greetings to all.
    Update 1.09 overall is good, but i can`t even look to the left and right. Also it`s not possible to change brake balance by wheel.
    I use TM T 300.
    Any solution?
    Thanks!!

19. Per Liif

Per Liif Rookie

Thanks, I will absolutely check it out!!!

I will be running pCARS until they fix the issues, hot lap is basically exactly the same thing as practice but with an annoying ghost...

20. At0mic0

At0mic0 Gamer

I've never seen Metallica live and will be doing so when they come to my city. Listening to Hardwired, their new album and am just getting into it again.