1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa release candidate v1.0.0

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Gsgomma!

Gsgomma! Racer

FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

diwant likes this.
  2. KingPin

KingPin Racer

Thank you very much Kunos!! This is GREAT!!!

3. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

4. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

See you in about 2 hours :d

5. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Oh...my....frigg...Im downloading...:p Mille Grazie!

6. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

LOL, my boss just called me...

"Too little work tomorrow, is it OK with you if I give you the day off?"

See you friday, boss! :D

Jason Madigan likes this.
  7. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Epic stuff!!! I want a t-shirt : I WAS THERE AT V1.0 RC

8. atchoo

atchoo Racer

What about all sceptical guys "No RC today"? :D

Juan Cruz and Spyder_Si like this.
  9. GT1

GT1 Racer

3.4 mb p sec download. 10 minutes to launch...

*twiddles thumbs*

10. Filippo94

Filippo94 Alien

Thanks for your work, it was an honour to see you working during this time.
    Ok, downloading now!!!!! :eek:

11. A TIN OF JAR

A TIN OF JAR Gamer

Uninstalled and now re-downloading at 6.5MB/s

cooknn likes this.
  12. Deh

Deh Racer

3 work hours to go....

13. pitone1975

pitone1975 Alien

great great great,the wait have an end!thank you kunos!

14. djayart

djayart Racer

JUST AMAZING
    THANK YOU KUNOS

15. Epocx

Epocx Alien

we need the batch from the other forum post :D

16. plaid

plaid Alien

Thx.
    I probably need hours to download somehow.
    Can someone tell me if the RealHeadMotion-mod still works?

Edit: Oh, now it goes fast.

17. jmanuel638

jmanuel638 Rookie

I copied the files/folders and uninstalled assetto corsa from steam and re-downloading the whole game from scratch :)

18. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Oculus send me the damn Rift I ordered RIGHT NOW!

Grzesiek Zabielski likes this.
  19. Rocket75

Rocket75 Gamer

Trento, and LaFarrari Here I come!! Woot Kunos!!! :D:D:D
    Since this is RC v1.0 I am just going to update, when they release nonRC I might do a fresh install.

20. Alejandros

Alejandros Gamer

Same here haha :D

Thanks for the awesome work Kunos, keep it up!