1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa release candidate v1.0.0

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Juan Cruz

Juan Cruz Gamer

no sound of the public , : (

2. LORENZOO

LORENZOO Gamer

I agree with you that it might seem illogical, but I think most people do not have enough material (seats and everything) to have enough with ONLY wheel feel that would be real. Please, just try RF2 demo just to see the difference. Its the only thing that I like in RF2, you will see what I am talking about.

To me whats important is that physics are real, if wheel adds some other effects that help me understand better the forces I just CAN'T feel by looking at the screen well its ok, but it could be improved. I don't know if i make myself clear!

paul thomas likes this.
  3. Epocx

Epocx Alien

hm, i just had a 110mb ac update yet it still says 1.0.3 in the bottom ?!

Filippo94 and diwant like this.
  4. Scott Nelson

Scott Nelson Gamer

yeah the game and the dedicated server had a update but no change in changlog

Epocx likes this.
  5. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

No word on changelog yet then? Just got the same 110mb update...?

6. speeddrifter

speeddrifter Hardcore Simmer

Hope this fixed the multiplayer joining issue.

Epocx likes this.
  7. Scott Nelson

Scott Nelson Gamer

strange no changlog entry but the downloadable dedicated server had a update as well so it might have been fixed

8. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Pretty amazing how fast they work on the game :)

Steffen Lauge Sørensen and fioc like this.
  9. No changelog but i found "sfx" folder of Giulietta, z4 gt3, 458s3 with a new date of modify (today, instead of last update). Sound improvement maybe :)
    Also .nk5 file of Spa with updated modify date ;)

edit: as first impression Giulietta has a louder sound from turbo, you can also hear more clearly the spool.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  10. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

no update ther, still having the no slots available crap

Filippo94, speeddrifter and Epocx like this.
  11. Epocx

Epocx Alien

haha, nice job LOL
    maybe they should let you write the changelogs ;) ;)

Michele Papis likes this.
  12. Yeah, i've always been disappointed from the firsts updates without changelog :D i like changelogs

edit 2: also at Spa main straight, now you can hear car far away from tv cam, instead before, where they're muted for the first seconds due to distance. :D
    and Z4 now have more aggressive interior sound and more well defined sound from outside (with less bass).

13. nikke88

nikke88 Rookie

Do we have a wrong KTM X-Bow in this game? It's in GT4 class in AC but it's the street version not the GT4 version.

14. I've had rF2 since the 1st day its released but FFB is something I don't like about it. It doesn't immerse me when I know that it tries to rip your arms off in places you would feel close to nothing in real life.

If you want some example what I mean just drive historic Spa with historic Formula 1/2/3. On one of the longer straights there's some ruts on the road surface which gives you massive jolts. In real life when you're driving 200km/h you would be flying over those ruts without even realizing it.

You never know what kind of hardware we are able to use after 5 years for example. You have to look forward. I like the way Kunos does it by giving you "pure" FFB but at the same time letting people that want to fake their feel to use those canned effects. For sure some min. force adjustment would be warmly welcome but I can live without it.

15. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Interior lights now are not affected by Post processing anymore! great news!!!!

16. Are you talking about bad blue light effects?

17. Epocx

Epocx Alien

depending on settings you had these huge stars over them.

you still do on some settings.. seem to be suppressed though

18. Juan Cruz

Juan Cruz Gamer

where is trento ? : /. take out?

19. Only practise mode, and i can find it ;)

Epocx and Juan Cruz like this.
  20. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

No, it's only on practice mode. ;)

Edit: Ups, @Michele Papis is faster :D

Juan Cruz and Michele Papis like this.