1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa release candidate v1.0.0

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Oct 15, 2014.

1. ttolgatt

ttolgatt Rookie

Why is it that some people, like myself, received also 1.0.5 with almost 111MB of data but others only 1.0.4?
    Does this depend on the country they are?

2. TassyDevil

TassyDevil Racer

I am only showing version 1.04RC in the bottom of my screen?

3. Dragoni

Dragoni Racer

and what have kunos changed?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  4. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

I'm only showing 1.04 and it doesn't come up with any other patch I've restarted steam 3 times :confused:

5. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

only 1.04 here also

6. Scott Nelson

Scott Nelson Gamer

remember the patch yesterday dident change the number so we are one behind in the game but you are up to date if you got a update today as well as yesterday. it just does not show the 1.0.5 as they muct be one behind in there numbering system

7. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

8. DaveRS

DaveRS Racer

Woops, changelog has already been posted :)

Got another 50mb today as well as the 110mb yesterday.

9. qwbufp

qwbufp Rookie

Just changed 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 on first line of changelog.txt! Now shows 1.0.5 RC

Filippo94 likes this.
  10. Jaye

Jaye Alien

[​IMG]

Jason Madigan, qwbufp and plaid like this.
  11. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

btw.. I thought the clutch was fixed since 1.0 driving the Laferrari or 458GT2 but still has this stuttery thing going on on most cars.

12. is that maybe the traction control? I noticed stuttering driving the exige 240 r stage 3 and noticed stuttering - had the emc panel up and saw the traction control blinking.

13. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Does it happen when you have the clutch slightly pressed by your foot and at the same time giving on the gas pedal? You may forgot you have the foot on the clutch, but is a bad habit, so keep your foot below or on the side.
    I also notice 'stuttering' when accelerating on the 1st or 2nd gear with laferrari and traction control on (factory settings), doesn't happen when TC is deactivated. I'd say is normal behavior but idk much.

14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Probably your clutch pedal spiking, check the pots but easiest just to add a slight deadzone if you see any spike in the clutch. 5% wont effect clutch use but will stop it coming on if its spiking and mine has been doing this the last month or so, the deadzone fixed it. I will take it apart again one day and clean it all up but much easier just to do the deadzone in AC control settings. ;)

15. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

I use a big amount of deadzone on either ends of the clutch. I only have this stuttering when using the clutch to get away in 1st gear like you'd normally do in a real car.

16. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

I don't keep my foot on the clutch. Like I already mentioned to martcerv, it only stutters when using the clutch trying to get away with the clutch in 1st gear. When gently releasing the clutch while you apply throttle the engine breaks (stutters) which makes the clutch use and sound very artificial.

It has a similar effect as when driving with TC.

17. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

double post.

18. martcerv

martcerv Alien

What happens if you have your foot on the clutch say at 50% does it stay there or spikes up and down. Could just be bad pots and you can check with wither the peddles app or in controller bt pressing pedals and see if they are smooth or spikey.

19. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

In other news, the 64,003rd member to this site is Mr. jackoff ;) :p

Qwaribo likes this.
  20. redlinezak

redlinezak Racer

Has anyone noticed since the update that wasnt really an update recently that the graphics card is working harder. Mine seems to have increased 2 or 3 degrees running the same car and track?
    Also the update (which was shown as 0bytes) took longer to download that the update to RC.