1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assettoland disappeared

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MaxStrong01, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please.

2. The models are complete and are not being revisited. They are on full display on the store, RSS site or elsewhere, so you know what you are getting from that respect before buying.

3. "physics are better than most 'legit' mods." :rolleyes:

AccAkut likes this.
  4. So which vanilla content has the fuel cells in the drivers lap?

5. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

3.jpg
    ;)

liakjim likes this.
  6. Because that is, as we all know, the most crucial aspect of any car physics

Fuel tank 1 foot too far forward? Trash, throw it in the bin. :rolleyes:

Wait no, thats not right. Its a very minor aspect to the overall physics. Yes thats more like it.

What I meant to say that the fuel tank position is the simplest aspect of the physics that makes any pleb feel like a really clever guy for spotting it.

gandlers and liakjim like this.
  7. dajdosta

dajdosta Racer

8. And just because content manager says that something is 100% the same as Kunos doesn't actually make it so...open up the suspension ini files from the two cars and you will see that they aren't anywhere close to exact matches....or keep spouting completely wrong info, that seems to be extremely popular in this community. (and especially at RD)

9. It's something that you and your buddies would slam a 'rip' for, but when you guys feature it on your gold standard payware mod it is just a minor little thing that doesn't matter.

10. Isn't that because AC is limited to one fuel cell and that car had one on each side of the cockpit?

11. Among other things yes, because in those cases its clear to have just been taken from another car without any care. So in that context, along with a multitude of other things that hint to the same conclusion - no its not a minor issue - it shows they have made little to no attempt to actually replicate the car .

In the RSS's case its a single issue. Not an indication its been copied from a Kunos car, just a small mistake, one which you proudly like to showcase at a moments notice. Bit of context goes a long way. Look at the custom aero (produced to replicate a full aero map btw, not just a couple nonsensical wings which look cool when you see them in CM...). Anyone can see these are high quality pieces of content - how you think a fuel tank undoes all that is beyond me.

Just really makes me laugh how you go searching for these things yet would defend Kunos to the death if was them.

Nahkamarakatti and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  12. PS. Look at the 312/67 fuel tank if you want another example to wave around :) I expect to see you posting that on RD, steam, FB or wherever else you frequent.

13. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

ofc it is. I'm just trolling

nate likes this.
  14. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Its not a question of buy it or not but of fiedility of the model. That particular version is one of the most iconic GT car to me. So dont take me wrong. It is always your choice. Just pointing, for the second time I know.

15. Yep its too late to go making mesh changes now, we are all happy with it and thats it for now, we've all moved onto other projects so simply don't have time to go making those sort of edits.

16. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Aaand closed.

@OP: it is generally recommended to go to RaceDepartment if you are looking for good quality mods.

@Everyone else: you should really know better...

After_Midnight and MaxStrong01 like this.