1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Booooom here all the news, and they are many, and it is almost

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Felice Pugliese, Oct 10, 2014.

1. The release day will be a very specific day :rolleyes: :D

2. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

You have divined it for us!

3. This is actually kind of funny how silent but still so excited members there are.

For whole day I've been reading these forums atleast twice an hour. ( Yeah, I know. Guilty for childish excitement.. :D ) I was amazed how dead silent a forum can be.

Until I finally broke the silence with that hype message. Came back 10 minutes later to see 6 alerts. 5 of them from this thread.

Where is all the whining? Car & track requests? Sim-elitism? What has happened to everybody? Am I really lost my mind..? :)

4. Jaye

Jaye Alien

We are all soooooo happy :D

5. demerzel

demerzel Racer

Let me tell you what happened. ... ... ... ... Are you ready? ... ... ... ... Nothing. :/

6. Jaye

Jaye Alien

It's hard to write posts when all your attention is focused to that little steam window, waiting to see a "updating" behind the AC entry, not losing one second of lifetime without knowing if the release was started :rolleyes:

Epocx, Nahkamarakatti and demerzel like this.
  7. plaid

plaid Alien

I could whine a bit for you, cause Im still not happy about the cockpitcam, but Im not very motivated. If I think about it, I really would like to have classic Spa and Solitude and Pikes Peak, a Noble M600 and... Some other stuff. There you have some requests. I can't offer you elitism cause I use a pad and play to have fun.
    If you have further demand on being angry I could insult you for your childish excitement. Or I could talk bad about other games you play. If you understand german there is a movie on TV about 2 french people sitting on a table and look depressed for 2 hours, cause they got food and stuff, but are misearble cause they don't have more to do then being a human (building a house, raise a child etc.).
    Hope I could help you.

8. GothaR

GothaR Racer

9. centurian

centurian Gamer

Robin_NL likes this.
  10. 3316V

3316V Alien

That video is awesome but there is one thing that's been bothering me since the announcement and it's again in that video in the 22:31 mark.

What's an ALFA Romeo GTA? I hope they mean ALFA Romeo Giulia GTA and not a ****ty ALFIAT with the GTA sticker on it.

11. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer

When they announced it, they showed this one.
    [​IMG]

12. 3316V

3316V Alien

Phew! that's good to know. Thanks.

13. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

is AC some new Alternating Current technology that is being released soon?? :p

14. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Elon Musk has the corner on that market with Tesla ;)

bgil66 likes this.
  15. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

It's the ultimate electric car simulator , all sounds you've heard so far are simply placeholder & come RC the milk floats will be unleashed ;)

bgil66 likes this.
  16. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

As long as the milk floats have the grid girls on it and they supply their own...ah ahem sorry getting carried away. 458 GT2 yummy!

1karl1 likes this.
  17. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

I'l be checking out every back seat in every car................alone in VR though :cool:

18. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

:) This morning, at 8AM (I am in California), I checked the forum, just to check.... Tomorrow morning I'll likely do the same. And again, until RC is here.

I reckon even those that were asking for stuff suddenly realized.... Pitstops, check. Damage, mechanical and visual, check. Tire model improvements, check. Additional track we didn't know we would get, check. Career, check. Spa, check. La Ferrari, check. ....., check. ....., check. That Stefano interview, check.

It's all a bit overwhelming, really. :D

Everybody is just going....

Is it, is it.... is it ready, yet? Is it ready? Is it finished? Is it? .... OK, how about now? Is it ready? Like ready, ready? Is it? Is it today? Tomorrow? Is it?

I suspect this will be the sequence of emotions I'll go through the coming days till it's actually there...

:):(:):confused::eek::oops::):D:cool:

19. Quffy

Quffy Alien

The first thing I'll be looking to report back to the devs, if that's the case, is race restarts fuel bug, the fuel doesn't reset when you restart an ongoing race (at least in offline mode). Hoping they spotted it and fixed :)

20. SirJack

SirJack Racer

I hope they don't roll out the release on friday as I am not at home this weekend and I don't want to loose a single day spending my spare time with AC :D