1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Bug List - Video required

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Dec 30, 2016.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

svenvangent and Pleite like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Gran Turismo Sport, the most realistic video game Oct 10, 2019
    Screens & Videos Trying to get the best video pov for sims to look realistic. Jan 19, 2015
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Moon Icon Serverlist Feb 7, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to show the team name in the driver list Dec 31, 2023
    General modding discussion Assetto Corsa Realistic Data making Sep 12, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Server list Jul 16, 2023
    ACC User Interface Multiplayer list - full vs 0 time left Jul 3, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Endurance Race Entry List, please fix! May 7, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Server List servers down Mar 29, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting I have tried every solution listed back to 2019, ACC UE4 Fatal Error Mar 18, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues List endpoints acServer Mar 16, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from Touge Life 3 Sep 22, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Multiplayer refresh server list freeze. Jun 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS4/5 - g-portal server will not show in list with a pw Jun 1, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Apr 14, 2022

3. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Very good idea. I think it'd be brilliant if you added a narrow column at the end where the platform could be informed, so we could have everything console related on the same spreadsheet, not limiting it to PS4 only. Besides, it seems the document is set to 'view only', which won't allow potential users to feed it with their input. Maybe it could be set to 'editable', as long as you took the care to back the material up from time to time. What do you think?

svenvangent likes this.
  4. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Done.

Pleite and svenvangent like this.
  5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

SlimCharles and Pleite like this.
  6. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Added 4 new bugs to the list

7. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Note that the "Sound bug behind SLS" isn't a sound bug, it's wind noise. When you get close to another car, the turbulence disrupts the airflow over your car. This causes pockets of turbulence, which in turn create that ripping noise.

Dafunk and SlimCharles like this.
  8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

But it sounds extremely loud. That's why I thought it was a bug. I know what it is turbulence (the same sound you get when you are driving a car and you open the window), but how is possible that I hear that over the engine or the wind noise? I mean, I know that is possible to hear that in a car, but in AC is like the sound and wind noise is like it was recorded inside the car and the wind turbulence outside.

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Car: Alfa Romeo 155 DTM V6
    Bug: Messed up Bosch Livery

[​IMG]

Car: Lotus 2-Eleven/2-Eleven GT4
    Bug: Tyres turn white when not standing still (By the way, the interior of this car looks like a mess. Bad shadows, reflections, textures)

[​IMG]

Car: Shelby Cobra
    Bug: Windshield trim reflects tarmac

[​IMG]

Car: Toyota Supra Time Attack
    Bug: BOV sound when at 100% boost is too low.
    On PC (watch videos below), It's much much better.

Car: Mazda RX-7 FD Tuned
    Bug: Missing BOV sounds (were there before 1.09)

SlimCharles and kofotsjanne like this.
  10. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Is that PS4?

11. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

@SlimCharles Yes, he is on PS4. The Lotus the issue has always been there and in a Replay looks awful.

SlimCharles and ZX636 like this.
  12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes I can confirm PS4 here to

SlimCharles likes this.
  13. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

Another bug still present in 1.11 is the rear camber setting, i saw it for cayman s and cayman gt4(not gt4 clubsport). You have only 3 settings for the rear right cam 0-1-2 and cannot be equal to the other. Just said that lots of time ago but nothing...still there.