1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Campaign for the Ferrari 312 P !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Solmyr, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

This wonderful beauty needs to come to AC :
    http://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/sports-cars-models/past-models/312-p/

It would be great to get her : a spider (we haven't that much for now) with her specific flat-12 engine sound (cause we'll get the V12 of this era yet), so a very specific personality in the same time an iconic Ferrari car.

Don't think twice guys, go vote for her !!! :p

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Bug reports Campaign pit.. Mar 19, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Kickstarter campaign idea Aug 8, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 296 GT3 Only 2 MFD pages Nov 24, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa Ferrari F1 Tribute League Sep 14, 2023
    ACC Physics Why the Ferrari 296 has no suspension? Aug 20, 2023
    ACC Physics Ferrari Challenge Emaps Jul 23, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ferrari 296GT3 / suddenly extreme topspeed. Jul 2, 2023
    ACC Physics Wet tyres puncturing a lot? (Ferrari challenge evo) May 26, 2023
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    ACC Physics Ferrari 296 12 Engine Maps May 4, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Ferrari 1,9 bug or cheater? Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Team swap ferrari crashes game. Apr 24, 2023
    ACC Physics Steering lock of Ferrari 296 not correct Apr 23, 2023
    ACC Physics Possible drivetrain issue Ferrari 296 Apr 23, 2023

3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Are we going to have a vote collecting thread for every car now … ?

ZachRacer88 likes this.
  4. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Dude, really? Just imagine the mess this forum will become if everyone creates a thread to support the car they voted for.

5. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

Nah I admit ... :rolleyes: Sorry for that. Still I'm first it seems. First come, first served.

But you know how it is to fall in love I assume. :p Reason goes elsewhere. Far.

6. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

Looks like even the "how are you gonna vote" thread was deleted, so it seems like the devs are trying to avoid any discussion on the matter, since they can easily become fights over "you should vote for the car I want because mine is better". So it's easy to see why a thread like this wouldn't be welcome.
    Still, nice to see you responded well to the criticism. ;)

ZachRacer88 and Solmyr like this.
  7. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

It's like voting Lib Dem on principle and letting Tories in. Every vote for the 312 is effectively a vote for the F50!

(tongue firmly in cheek)

Also, isn't the one in the photograph the 1971 onwards one the text tells us not to confuse the 1969 one being described with?

iannixxenakis and maddog99 like this.
  8. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

512m is the only serious choice. It's for the many, not the few. It doesn't pretend to be strong and stable when it's actually wibbly wobbly either, or put blatant lies on the sides of buses.

dodge33cymru and Mogster like this.
  9. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

F50 nice of course but not enough vintage to my taste.
    About the photo, I just followed the link provided by Kunos on their poll page.

Well, I'd be pretty satisfied with the 512 too. ;)

iannixxenakis likes this.
  10. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

This is really my cup of tea, i'm up for any older race car that's maybe a little less famous. The 71 312 p would also be very welcome . There are just so many amazing Ferrari cars to choose from but i guess non of them will get a look in.

11. Orne

Orne Alien

Testarossa!!!!

12. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

@Solmyr for me the 333 SP is a much better choice. Also a "barchetta", it's a modern race car, its engine is still coming from "good" F1, looks cool, it's the last Ferrari sport prototype. To me the 312PB honestly is a bit of an ugly duckling and won a championship because Porsche didn't really race that year. And we already have the flat 12 engine sound in the 312T F1 car, while the 333SP has a bigger version of the V12 used in 1990 F1 which we don't have in AC and which is an awesome engine.
    I think the 333 SP would be great for multiplayer and multi-class leagues.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    Rosko likes this.
  13. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

Let's see the nice side of things : we'll get either a new engine modelled or the Ferrari pack sooner. :cool:

@Guidofoc : Well, definetely, I prefer an older car. But she'd be welcome too.

14. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Yes, but your's is the wrong one :D

This is the best Testarossa:

Rosko, dodge33cymru and Solmyr like this.
  15. BlitzPig_EL

BlitzPig_EL Gamer

Actually the 312PB would make more sense, as it was actually an FIA world championship winning car.

16. rafikens1000

rafikens1000 Racer

Testarossa or Enzo or f50