1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Car set ups

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by rogerbeauregard, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Any one knows where i could find good setups for the cars the ones i've found are for pc.

I'm not too bad at doing my own but it takes to much time.

By the way it's nice to see some people online but as usual there's always those idiot that just run you off the track when your to fast for them

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    General modding discussion TOP 10 car mods for Assetto Corsa Dec 30, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Career Duration Setting? Nov 26, 2023
    ACC User Interface Setting force feedback gain for individual cars Apr 17, 2023
    Chit Chat Room AC "anti-rollbar stock setting" VS real life cars "anti-rollbar stock setting" Mar 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Generic car setups Feb 7, 2023
    XBox One Discussions Restore AC restore car default setup Dec 16, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Can you change default car setups using Content Manager? Nov 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions wheel buttons locked to look left and right, and no option to save car setups. Sep 30, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Save view per car settings or not ? Sep 17, 2022
    General modding discussion (question)how to stop a car from setting stance from data Aug 14, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezes after loading saved car setup Jul 15, 2022
    ACC User Interface car setup screen May 27, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to import car setups from PS4 to PS5? Apr 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is it possible to import car setups from PS4 to PS5? Apr 13, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Patch 1.7.10 and Car setups from CDA Mar 25, 2022

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

BrainsBush likes this.
  4. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Does this work on xbox one? o_O

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Ooooops. Didnt see where the thread was located and somehow missed that he only had found for pc. sorry

6. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Until recently I played AC on a PS4 and used the setupmarket.com as a good guidance. Not everything was exactly the same but gave you a good idea of how to use different setup changes.
    You have to manually type over the settings in your car setup on XB.
    Yes now since I have changed to PC and have integrated the app it is peace of cake. But still fine tune for your own best driving epxerience.

7. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Ah ok, you dont have to download the setups. You can see the each option for the setup. But i have to register?

8. BrainsBush

nope not necesarry. and if you find a setup for a car/track combo also pay attention to the version number. The higher the better so 1.14. If not available for the track you selected you can try another track as a rough estimate.

9. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Hm, cant choose anything on this page :(

10. BrainsBush

You have to wait a bit longer. Sometimes it takes a long time before you can select a car - track. Especially when you have slower internet or thesetupmarket.com is very busy.
    Often after about 30 seocnds you can start to select a car and track.

11. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Ah, now it works. Thx for that tip! I searched for something like since AC is available on xone :):):)

12. Thanks for the info it's a good start, who do you find is the best author for setup?

13. BrainsBush

A number of them are good but I often use Matthieu Labbe the master himself, Schnipp, PhilS13, Dhalism. And not sure but it looks that each of them has their favorite car sets. Some like the faster cars and others the more classic ones.

14. Ok thanks for everything do you guys have any private loby's i'm not the best but i drive clean

15. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

16. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

There are a couple of guys doing console setups on youtube, Meatball Flag and thekie25. Both use PS4, but same ui. thekie25's 2017 911 rsr setup for spa is great. Both put up videos on a regular basis, and both have quite a selection of car track combos, mostly just GT3 cars. I definitely recommend checking them out.

17. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I use the Xbox not the PS4

Havana - aka Meatball Flag :cool:

18. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Yeah, I just noticed that yesterday. I thought I got your YouTube channel from here, just couldn't remember your forum name. I tried your rsr setup, pretty good I must say. I did have to up the coast diff, it was a little too twitchy for me otherwise. Still a few seconds of your time though!