1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Christmas Hotlap Challenge #108 – The twelve minutes of Christmas or “We have all the time in the wo

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Dec 19, 2018.

1. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

@Totall Wrytoff a lovely story.My Dad also used to race at the Green Hell so I will dedicate this challenge to my father too.I think the Abarth challenge won't be to taxing on me.I had bought a ps4 pro but it was damaged so i had to return it.Now i'm not sure weather to go down the pc route??:confused:

2. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

I take my hat off to those that drove this car on the nords in real life, extremely brave to do so and to get around without a single mistake takes some expertise and courage.
    maybe I’ll try again over the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

3. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@365gt - mods mods mods - AC will have a long life with the mods on PC. Road Atlanta is a track i have completely overseen. Downloaded some days ago - only wow. And there are so many very good tracks and very good cars. And there is no ending atm.

365gt, StyleF1re and the3ws like this.
  4. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Great story @Totall Wrytoff thank you very much for sharing,aswell with the pictures!

I would love to try out,but sadly my DS4 is well past its glory days,i simply cannot drive right now with it.

And what about the Logitech G29?well,sadly,buying it was a decision made from the heart,not with my head.I simply lack the space or even time to set it up.honestly,i regret buying it by now.

I've been away for quite some time,i have a relative in the hospital and i have to manage work and caring for my family and all.But it's a relif to see that @Totall Wrytoff is keeping the WHL in a quite brilliant way,many thanks for that! As far as im concerned you are now can manage the rest of the challenges,the WHL is in great hands :)

In case im not able to stop by until 24h,i wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Tibor Sólyom, V8_KB, 365gt and 8 others like this.
  5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

:)mixxed challenge!:)

5 laps with abarth (not nords....o_Oo_Oo_O) is fun. 23 opponents *brrrrr*brrrrr* ;) 12.54.070 with two spins... from last to first. ai is really weak (100% / 100% aggr.) :confused:

must try the mclaren on nords tomorrow :cool:

the3ws and 365gt like this.
  6. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

Merry Christmas Hugo.
    Thanks for everything. :)

20181221_093428.jpg

7. AB770577

AB770577 Hardcore Simmer

12.25.942 PS4

Attached Files:

V8_KB, Totall Wrytoff, 365gt and 5 others like this.
  8. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Thanks sissydriver.The idea of mods is scrumptious:p.I have ordered another ps4 pro to see if the smoother graphics helps with headaches and fatigue.If it does i will sell the ps4 and go all out for a pc.My trusted laptop is ageing and i need a pc for music production in the next 6-8 months.This will kill two birds with one stone.

9. 5 Lap
    PS4
    upload_2018-12-21_23-32-50.png
    Peaked too early once again. Lap 2 was a 1:26.0 and it felt ace, but under pressure to match it, I tightened up like a nun on her first date.

10. Improvement
    Hotlap
    PS4
    upload_2018-12-22_1-10-52.png
    5 secs up and living on the edge all the way round... 12.25, as posted above, is Bellof belief!

DonZmeuheu, 365gt, Lewisxbone and 4 others like this.
  11. AB770577

AB770577 Hardcore Simmer

I think I pumped the rears up maximum, not quite at the front, took all the toe out, heavy clouds at 8am, there's still more time to be made. I hold third gear on the limiter in a few places instead of changing up, going up and down again in this thing loses terminal speed which hurts, any corner especially with an uphill exit must be nailed or it hurts too much. I feather the brake a bit on corner entry to helphelp up a clean exit. This is a good challenge to learn the track and drive it backwards in your sleep. I rarely have the car sliding at all. Good luck

12. LeiF

LeiF Alien

First go in the Abarth at Nords:

upload_2018-12-22_13-51-18.png
    PC

Default setup, will try again later with corrected pressures as it was running about 3-4 PSI below optimum

13. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Improvement (second lap)

Did try for a third lap and was nearly a second up already but lost it at Ex-Muhle

upload_2018-12-22_15-6-7.png

14. Fantastic! Two thousandths of a sec behind after twelve mins!:cool:

365gt, sissydriver and LeiF like this.
  15. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

12.18.997 - V8_KB - PC

[​IMG]

Checked out WHC, hoping it would be the 'Ring since it's kind of a tradition during holidays. I'm not disappointed, but didn't expect it. ;)

16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Wow you are back with a vengeance @V8_KB good to see you bud :)
    Superb time!

17. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Current standings:

Hotlap
    1 - 12.18.997 V8_KB PC
    2 - 12.25.942 AB770577 PS4
    3- 12.25.944 LeiF PC
    4 - 12.29.722 the3ws PC
    5 - 12.33.112 Sissydriver PC
    6 - 12.43.201 Total Wrytoff PS4
    7 - 12.45.215 StyleF1re PS4

Race
    1 - 7.23.304 Total Wrytoff PS4
    2 - 7.33.311 Sissydriver PC
    3- 7.38.713 StyleF1re PS4

18. Tibor Sólyom

Tibor Sólyom Hardcore Simmer

Sorry for the delay, I didn't notice it is live :D
    I'm always checking the new challenge on the bottom of the page, but there was nothing... because it begins with Christmas :)
    Very nice story and challenge Total Wrytoff! Don't forget the pictures!

Totall Wrytoff, the3ws, 365gt and 2 others like this.
  19. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

7.08.363 - V8_KB - PC

[​IMG]

20. LeiF

LeiF Alien

5 Lap race
    7.18.032 - Leif - PC

upload_2018-12-23_16-48-55.png

Damn you V8 :D
    I only need to find 2 seconds per lap LOL

Edit: @V8_KB why is your McLaren F1 from 1995 and mine from 1996? How strange!