1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

CSW v2 wheel and CSP v3 pedals vibrations

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by TDS, Jun 8, 2017.

1. TDS

TDS Alien

Any software out threre, fanaleds or sim@#$%$(dont remember the name), that could link the vibrations motors of those two piece of hardware with the cars rpm range?

thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Desk mounted wheel - CSW 2.5 or DD? Mar 10, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [CSW 2.5] Wheel buzzing in straight lines [fanatec driver issue] Jul 28, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec CSW 2.5 McLaren Wheel - 12 way multiposition switch (for traction control) not working Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSW 2.5 Wheel FFB Being weird! Nov 20, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Sterring Wheel not recognized (Fanatec CSW V2 ) Nov 20, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues CSW V2 Wheel Vibration / Flashing Lights Nov 12, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec csw v2 ffb wheel oscillation with mercedes 190 Mar 15, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec CSW - Wheel turns rapidly 90 degrees ! Feb 7, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec CSW wheel/pedals not recognized after update! Nov 24, 2013
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues CSW Wheel issues Nov 11, 2013
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSW 2.5 bindings don't work Jun 30, 2022
    ACC User Interface CSW v2.5 D-pad issue in menus [game window not in 16:9 aspect ratio] Nov 27, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFFB not working after switching CSW 2.5 to DD1for AC or ACC Jun 30, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions CSW 2.5: Which parameter reduces the steering stiffness? Mar 25, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals CSW 2.5 FFB not working with VR [RESOLVED: SteamVR autostart interfering] Jan 20, 2021

3. RReed43

RReed43 Hardcore Simmer

I don't know but the vibrations are so small they wouldn't add much impression anyway. I own CSW v2..5 and CSP 3 so I am familiar with the effect.

SimVibe is designed to work through an audio card in your computer and there is really no obvious way of getting that signal into a Fanatec Wheel or Pedal set.

If you want engine vibration linked to rpm; SimVibe is the way to go. I particularly like them linked to shakers placed under the pedals. It feels like you have an engine throbbing in the floor plate.

mms and TDS like this.
  4. TDS

TDS Alien

anyone know if SLIMax Manager can do it?

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

From memory sliMax can not.. ill check later today. Those motors are so faint its kind of a gimmick..

TDS likes this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

from what i can see in sliMax these options are just thresholds and are not tied to the RPM. I am not sure if a script can be written though...

TDS likes this.
  7. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

TDS likes this.
  8. TDS

TDS Alien

thanks guys gonna check faq there