1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Discussion locking - dont be like EA

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by plastikman66, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plastikman66

plastikman66 Gamer

Noticed a hell of a lot of threads being locked on here. If you dont want criticism then dont release a shoddy game. Simple. DONT BE LIKE EA!

So i'm back off holiday tomorrow and the game is still not fixed, even though the devs said a patch to released while I was away would. Thank god I bought F1 2016 the day after because I was so dissapointed with AC.

AZT B Tender and JMR1985 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Again, a discussion about Lexus custom liveries Apr 1, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Crossplay Discussion Dec 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Dec 29, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Ferrari Driver Expert - Open Discussion Oct 15, 2021
    ACC Gameplay [1.7] Ai Discussion Feb 10, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion Jan 1, 2021
    ACC Physics Discussion about car damage Dec 22, 2020
    ACC Physics Tyre behaviour discussion. Aug 31, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC physics and depth of simulation discussion Aug 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on consoles - Discussion Jun 12, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Driving Technique Discussion Nov 26, 2019
    ACC Hardware Discussions ACC Graphics and Performance Discussion Oct 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions BOP Discussion Oct 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC 1.1 release discussion Oct 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion Oct 22, 2019

3. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

4. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Whinge whinge whinge is it any wonder they keep closing them. Mostly a bunch of grown men acting like children..

5. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

If people behaved decently they will not get blocked. Quite frankly this is the type of thread that will get blocked

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Epistolarius, miky, Maxidyne and 3 others like this.
  6. talby71

talby71 Gamer

The threads aren't getting locked because of criticism of the game
    It's because of the arguments that are happening within them

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Racer

I'm not a mindless fanboy, but something I realized myself: AC is what is it, not what YOU want it to be. You accept that and be nice and play it or don't accept that and play something else. Sorry to say this, I understand what you mean. But you can't get developers to do what you want, they'll do what they want in the end and that's normal, it's their product and we consume it or not.

8. To be honest I'm surprised the people starting the same things over and over ain't been banned yet.... I still say this console generation is full of Whiney entitled fanboys. I am a console gamer and this has been the worst gen for this nonsense.

9. RWa

RWa Simracer

BETTER BE PATIENT

Meanwhile, a more detailed post by Marco Massarutto on FaceBook indicates that Assetto Corsa's screen tearing issues have already been solved: "Tearing issues have been solved, and the graphics is much more smooth in any situation. The smoothness also gives a better perception of visuals, and allows to feel a better car handling. Definetely a great step ahead, that will allow you to enjoy AC much more", he said.

Massarutto goes on to explain what we can expect from the next build, including two additional difficulty levels and AI balancing "The new build will feature 2 additional difficult levels, very easy and alien, and btw, all the AI levels have been balanced, that means that also the existing AI levels have been improved." - See more at: http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comm...-update-details-revealed#sthash.xzpIP0QK.dpuf

Controller issues will also be resolved: "The issues with Thrustmaster T80, T100 and TH shifters have been fixed; gamepad speed sensitivity and steering gamma now work much better (we can't wait to receive your feedback), and a "reset to default" command has been added (where default means recommended). When you launch the game, now it recognizes and consider as default the device you use when you press X/A to start it (as it was designed, and it didn't work due to a bug of the very last minute..).

"This is the JUST the FIRST pass of improvements for the controller section, but not the LAST. We are already working to include new configurations and options for all the controllers and, BTW, thank you for your kind suggestions."

An option to lock the steering rotation will also be added: "As you might know, Assetto Corsa performs a full rotation of the steering wheel, depending by the car you choose, that actually helps to understand if you are steering too much, since the visual rotation matches the physical one. Said that, we recognize that gamepad users are not used to this kind of approach, and actually it can be weird by an aesthetical point of view. We added the option to lock the visual steering wheel, that will be setted by default at 360 degrees, and it works from 240 to 1080 degrees, so it can please any kind of user. Most important, we allow you to make your favorite choice."

"As said before, this is just a quick update of SOME OF the things you will find in the next build. As you might know (but much probably not), the workflow needed to update a game on console is hugely different than on Steam with the PC version: is much more complex, slow and less dynamic. Also, it's something that - as developers - we are experimenting on console for the first time, since Assetto Corsa is our first porting, and believe me, Assetto Corsa is a very complex software.

"This is not meant to be a justification, but just a simple fact. Therefore I thank you in advance for your patience and passion, but you can be sure that Assetto Corsa 1.0 on PS4/XB1 is just the start. And, btw, the Japanese Pack DLC, the Black Cat County and Maserati Levante will be available very soon! Hopefully the new build will be available during this month: fingers crossed!"

The news that Kunos Simulazioni have already resolved Assetto Corsa's screen tearing issues should be reassuring for fans, while the other details indicate that the developer has been taking feedback on board. We'll keep you posted on any other updates.
    - See more at: http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comm...-update-details-revealed#sthash.xzpIP0QK.dpuf

10. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Good morning,

there are two ways to report criticism or negative feedback:

- the polite way
    - the wrong way

Locked threads belong to the last way. They don't bring anything useful to the users, to the devs, to the overall atmosphere in the forum. Plus, they are against rules. Reporting criticism or suggestions is useful, whining is not, misleading informations is worst (nobody said a patch was released while you were away), while insulting or generally having bad attitude is like asking us for a lifetime ban. We aren't like EA, we have our rules on our forum and must be respected. We don't ask more.

I'm sure the explanation (even if not needed) is clear and we sincerely hope you enjoy Assetto Corsa together with F12016 and why not, the other racing titles out there.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    Maxx69, pippo10, Octane and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.