1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dlc2: offer two editions via steam

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Minolin, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I stil feel guilty for the DLC.

Please offer a second DLC "support edition" for maybe 25€ w/o discount next time, if this isn't too expensive for you. It's important that it is exactly the same package with another name, so it's not worth pirating anything.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Physics Bugs & Issues How realistic are the physics of the new cars? (dlc2) Oct 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dlc2 mademedreaming Mar 13, 2015
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Question regarding legality of organizing paid-entry races and offering cash prizes in Assetto Corsa Apr 25, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues No more US CP race ? Getting offered EU CP races instead Apr 20, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Season Pass on Offer [UK]. Jun 3, 2017
    Console Lounge Base.com not offering pre-order performance DLC Aug 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Video: Marcel Offermans And Phuoc Tran talk about simracing developement May 16, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues My server offers only 2 cars out of 60 selected Aug 2, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Job offer: new drifting formula venture. dev needed. Jul 26, 2015
    3D car models Offer for mod developers Jul 17, 2015
    Chit Chat Room An encouragement for people offering servers, and some questions: Dec 8, 2014
    Chit Chat Room When can we expect the pre-order offer for the dream pack dlc? Oct 24, 2014
    Sounds modding Offering help with sounds Apr 26, 2014

3. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Why not just simply buy another copy and give it to someone?

4. Minolin

I did, but then I got weak and bougth it for myself - how can I buy another one now?

5. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Can't tell from memory now but before you pay, you have an option to check if you are buying for yourself or as a gift.

6. Minolin

Yes, for the first buy I chose gift. The second one was for myself. Now my steam won't offer me to buy the DLC again.. Or maybe less obvious.

7. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

8. Minolin

And no, buying a gift isn't comparable to buying a less stolen price.
    The one who's gifted is one DLC player = one DLC buyer less for the same price. Some day you probably won't find an AC user that doesn't own the DLC (hopefully).

9. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

Buy the base game then and gift it to somebody who would never buy it for themselves.
    Or just keep it in your inventory forever...

Minolin likes this.
  10. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Oh I see. You have to wait for someone who is more familiar with Steam I guess.
    Maybe some kind of limitation on the amount of copies that you can buy in a short period of time?

Then buy it as a gift and don't give it away. :D

Minolin likes this.
  11. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

Or simply wait for the next dlc and buy it day one and full price, next write a good review and spam it.

Minolin likes this.
  12. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

Or as Kunos for a donation account and give them as much as you want.

13. Epocx

Epocx Alien

It wouldnt hurt putting in community car liverys in there(from the contest maybe), or even selling them as a set on their own.
    Cosmetics are sold in other games too...

We all know that people will complain about it.. but as we also know... there are ALWAYS complainers...

Minolin likes this.