1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

E30 Drift Setup Guide!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Skopey, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Skopey

Skopey Gamer

Hey everyone,

I create drift videos using Assetto Corsa and I've had a few questions asking about setups, so I created a video to show how I set my car up and how setups can change depending on the track, hope it helps someone!

Enjoy!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos BMW e30 forest winter drift run Dec 30, 2021
    Screens & Videos BMW E30 Drift (soon) ;) Sep 28, 2016
    Screens & Videos BMW E30 drifts The Green Hell Jul 3, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues z4, e30 and e92 drift cars are missing "drift" ui tag Jun 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room BMW M3 E30 Drift Setup? May 31, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues E30 Drift front grip/feel Apr 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Is the E30 M3 Drift too easy? Apr 4, 2016
    Screens & Videos Unedited clean Ebisu tandem run with me & Shex - E30 Drift spec. Mar 13, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues E30 drift collider Oct 29, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Bmw m3 e30 drift without street tyres Aug 3, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues E30 drift brake bias Jul 31, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Bmw m3 e30 drift headlight Jan 12, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bmw e30 - drift - physics issue since update Dec 22, 2014
    Liveries [bmw m3 e30] puz drift team skins 3/4 Nov 27, 2014
    Liveries Drifting halloween skin for e30 m3 Oct 31, 2014

3. alex72

alex72 Alien

Thank you! This always helps in learning. :)

4. Horus

Horus Alien

Drifting is not my thing, but having those achievements sat there in grey really annoys me. Thanks for giving me a push towards sorting a car out to try to get at least past a few hundred points. Thank you for sharing. :)

5. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

I always hoping someone do some setup guide like this for all cars in hotlapping.

6. Thank you for your contribution and sharing. It is what makes the community grow!! btw if you have any settings for the wheel itself I would be most grateful if you can share those too :)

7. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

+1 wheel setting's would be dandy.

smokeybandit27 likes this.
  8. errr I meant to say Steering Wheel settings ie I use a Logitech G25/27..any recommended settings?