1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fanatec clubsport v2 base code - free

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by DewCrew88, Nov 4, 2014.

1. The Entity

The Entity Hardcore Simmer

Does anyone still have a spare invite code for the CSW V2 for EU? Many thanks in advance!

2. The Entity

The Entity Hardcore Simmer

Thanks to @HackMac I ordered today my first real piece of simracing equipement. CSW V2 ordered. Very happy :D
    Thanks for the code.

I received a few more pm's for codes, soo if anyone is also looking in buying one, there are still some members here with codes.

3. if someone have a Eu code, please pm me! thx!!!

4. mms

mms Alien

Hey all, I have two codes for the CSW2, US region, let me know if you need one. I got the wheel yesterday after 3 months of waiting, and all I can tell it worths every minute of that wait :p

cooknn and softslider like this.
  5. softslider

softslider Racer

Can you please tell the price of the code? Do you know if it's possible to use only V2 base? I mean I'd like to use my used momo wheel on V2 base and I don't want others like button or etc.

6. mms

mms Alien

The code is for free, as the title of the thread indicates :) You'll need a wheel rim for the base, as far as I know only Fanatec wheels would work, but I'm not an expert either ;)

7. softslider

softslider Racer

It would be very appreciate if you give me the code in case it is still available. I have a G27 and I feel it's still good compared the price. But these days I feel its cons severely and I have started to have a mind to have a better wheel.

Merry Christmas to all men here!!

8. magzire

magzire Alien

Managed to get a code and ordered the CSW B V2, hopefully the wait wont to be to long.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  9. mms

mms Alien

PM sent.

10. I'll put my name down for a EU base, although i cant see myself buying the wheel to go with it until Uni's finished and ive got a job

11. And receive it in 3 months ;)

12. magzire

magzire Alien

Oh no, can't be still that bad. I have the formula back and bmw rims ready to go :(

13. mms

mms Alien

Unfortunately it can :( Just checked, for the US region the availability date is 2015-03-31

magzire likes this.
  14. magzire

magzire Alien

Damn, maybe i'll just glue them to my g27 :)
    I did pre-order the base a few days ago with a code. Maybe I'll get it a bit earlier cause i know some people already getting theirs.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  15. mms

mms Alien

Well I got it Sunday too, but ordered it back in September :eek:

16. ki young kim

ki young kim Rookie

Hi guys.
    I would like to buy awesome the wheel and parts.
    If abyone has one US invite code,please send to my an email
    white123man@naver.com
    Thanks

17. Hany

Hany Alien

I have 1x eu code. The first guy who quote me will get it.

18. Jorge Alves

Jorge Alves Hardcore Simmer

I also got a EUROPE invite code to purchase a ClubSport Wheel Base V2 Servo from Fanatec Webshop.
    Its valid until 10-02-2015 (one week)

19. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

No thanks man :p haha

20. Hany

Hany Alien

LOL such a troll hahah :p

Qwaribo likes this.