1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Fanatec v2 base, PS3 mode

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by SteRacer, Sep 26, 2016.

1. SteRacer

SteRacer Rookie

Hi can anyone help , I have a Fanatec v2 base with the latest firmware installed , can anyone tell me how to get it into PS3 mode so I can use the Cronus max on the ps4 , when I press the 2 buttons that Fanatec suggests nothing happens , any help would be appreciated, thanks Ste

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec ClubSport V2.5 Wheelbase Jul 21, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Abnormal FFB on wheelbase fanatec v1.7.10.0 Mar 21, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec 2,5 wheelbase Nov 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec - DoR Base vs In-game Dec 13, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base 1.1 on XBox One Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster TS-PC or Fanatec Wheelbase 2.5 Jun 13, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [Fixed] Fanatec Formula V2, Wheelbase V2.5 goes Crazy Jun 10, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Base fanatec no longer responds May 16, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Rumble Support for Fanatec V3 Pedals without Fanatec Base like in Raceroom Jun 25, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FANATEC CSW BASE 2.5 AND CSL ELITE PEDALS LC Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec CSL Elite Wheelbase (PS4), McLaren Wheel, settings Jan 20, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues AC SETUP MENU - FANATEC CLUB SPORT WHEEL BASE Dec 8, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No FFB with Fanatec Base v2 Sep 13, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec Clubport V2 base V3 Pedels 1.5 Shifter, keep unbinding. May 4, 2018
    Steering wheels discussions Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base Belt Tensioners Mod Feb 18, 2018

3. Gabkicks

Gabkicks Rookie

Hmm I am having the same problem lol. I don't remember how to get into ps3 mode and pressing those 2 buttons recommended in the video doesn't work.

4. Fizzlenog

Fizzlenog Rookie

Weird I have the Xbox one hub.. It has a ps3\pc setting, ps4 setting, then the Xbox one setting. To answer your question though you hit the back button which mine it's the one with two small squares and at the same time you press a button( X, square and maybe the circle) for each of the settings. My guess is circle because b goes to the PS3 mode on the Xbox version hub. Hope this helps and the light will change to red and the ps4 color is blue if you have the Xbox one hub?

5. Kent Hering

Kent Hering Rookie

I am having the same problem also. I have never been able to put my CSW V2 into PS3 mode for some reason. I have tried with the formula wheel and a PC Universal hub, neither one will allow me to get into PS3 mode. I think it's a drivers issue. Have reached out to Fanatec for support, waiting for a response. Does anyone know if you have to be connected to a PS3 to get into PS3 mode.

6. Kent Hering

Kent Hering Rookie

CSW V2 PS3 mode issue resolved. The csw has to be connected to a running PS3,PS4,or a PC. Also there has been an updated button assignment for this mode on the formula wheels. The original buttons were the two buttons at the bottom of the wheel. The new assignments are the middle and lower left.

7. SteRacer

SteRacer Rookie

Hi Kent what buttons is it on the formula rim , there are quite a few could you be more specific pls , what number does your wheel flash on start up ? Are you using the latest driver? Many thanks Ste

8. Kent Hering

Kent Hering Rookie

There are 3 buttons in a triangle pattern at the bottom of the Formula wheels. It's the one at the top of the pattern and the one on the lower left. I have the latest firmware and drivers, version 142. FYI, Cronus max plus is working like a charm. The only issue is my rev and gear number lights do not function correctly. There's probably a code to make them sink up but I'm probably not going to bother, as the cars dash instruments and HUD gives me that anyway.

9. SteRacer

SteRacer Rookie

Cheers Kent will give it another go

10. paulofma

paulofma Rookie

Hello, first connect the wheel PS4 without cronusmax. Place the wheel on the PS3 mode and then connects the cronusmax.

11. paulofma

paulofma Rookie

edit...