1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ferrari 488 gtb (458 replacement)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Eugor, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

Finally a 458 replacement. There was a lot of speculation that they would just throw the turbo engine into a 458, but good to see it's actually a new car. It does look very similar to the 458, though.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC - SETUP BUNDLE | ALL Tracks | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO Jan 11, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals how can i set up thrustmaster T80 Ferrari 488 wheels on Assetto Corsa? Dec 28, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Cota | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO - 2:04.902 Oct 29, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 488 GT3 2018 skins Aug 24, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Donington | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO - 1:26.430 Aug 13, 2022
    ACC Physics Impossible to drive Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO in Imola May 26, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 488 GT3 pit limiter screen May 10, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Misano | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO - 1:33.227 May 7, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Silverstone | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 488 Challenge - 2:02.522 Mar 29, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 488 Challenge Custom Liveries Mar 29, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC 1.8 | Laguna Seca | HotLap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:21.990 Mar 10, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC 1.8 | Kyalami | HotLap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:41.605 Jan 19, 2022
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC 1.8 | Suzuka | HotLap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 2:00.932 Dec 16, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No rev leds with Thrustmaster TS-PC Ferrari 488 in version 1.8 [Resolved by Advanced Mode] Dec 6, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo Incorrect Lap shown as Best Lap on Q Dash Nov 29, 2021

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Lol i was thinking about when they were gonna replace the 458 yesterday

4. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

I really love Ferrari's.

5. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

6. Tberg

Tberg Alien

What earth crisis?

7. The crisis is for Fiat customers, not Ferrari's one :p

Nasos Charalampou likes this.
  8. That car and the F12 berlinetta is the only ferrari's we need in my opinion. But i'm also a street car racer :oops:

9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Like it :)

10. baboon

baboon Alien

There's lot of praise for the new turbo engine in the California T, should be great in the 488 too :)

11. 488 GTB = 458 Turbo?

[​IMG]

12. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

What else is new? 288GTO, Evoluzione(in my avatar), F40. Go turbo Ferrari!:D

I prefer the Speciale, but would not say no to this one. Never.

Cheers
    Robin

13. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Turbo? Cool! Now, Kunos, bring it to the masses!

And.. GTB, it reminds me of the 308! The 308 GTB in AC pleaseeee!
    [​IMG]

And, just while you're at it, the 288 GTO, ok? Just brutally beautiful
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
    Kristaps, mane2907, Dude27 and 2 others like this.
  14. I really dislike the front vertical slats, makes the car look buck toothed :\

15. I would prefer the Ferrari 365GTB4 Daytona.

16. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Amazing looking car. Has a lot of design cuts from the la Ferrari.

17. yusupov

yusupov Alien

start praying to lord kunos ppl

Leemstradamus likes this.
  18. Ishigami

Ishigami Racer

Looks better than the 458... but its only astreet car. Need a GT3 race version.

19. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Agree, it seems they gave up on the clean lines of the 458 for some more aggressive looks, even the intake on the sides with that internal wing, surely interesting but.. well. In all honesty Ferrari designs after the F40 have all been uninspiring to me. When i first saw the 458 i said to myself "finally a Ferrari!", finally they got the design right. I think variations of that design are welcome. And i find the back more sexy than the 458 one :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  20. These curves looks sexy, if you ask me, and if its going to drive as good as the 458 (or even better), this car is going to be pure awesomeness!

21. Dude27

Dude27 Hardcore Simmer

An updated 458 yes... a GTB? NOT! The 308GTB and 288 GTO are IMHO ones of the best ever Ferrari designs ( if I had the money for a Ferrari, I would go for a 308 GTB in mint condition instead of a newer design). Pininfarina is long dead unfortunately, It would have been nice to get an updated GTB that really got inspiration from the original. A new {lazy} design....