1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

FH4 goes gold

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andrew_WOT, Sep 13, 2018.

1. plaid

plaid Alien

Are there narrower roads and tight corners?
    In the Videos it Looks like its only 2 lane roads that are as wide as a 4 lane Road and there Are only wide turns so you dont Need to Break.
    There was also a picture that Compared the roads in each Game with fh1 Having normaly wide Lanes and the following games getting wider and wider Till you could Land a Plane there.

2. I'm having a blast; game looks amazing and runs really good on my old PC.

3. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Goddess pretty, isn't it?
    Optimization is out of this world, how on Earth can they have such a mind boggling, photo realistic graphics with such stunning performance. :eek:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  4. LightNMagic

LightNMagic Racer

Tried the demo, i can use higher graphics setting than FH3 and still got same FPS, optimization is that good:eek:

5. Seal of approval here

6. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

From what I've read, the demo of FH4 supported multilple usb devices but the same doens't happen with the final release
    Does FH4 (final release) already have support for multiple usb devices or is at the same as FH3 (no support)?

7. RWa

RWa Simracer

No idea what you mean. Multiple USB for what?

8. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

9. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Multiple USB support to be able to use controllers connected to different USB ports.
    For instance, steeringwheel connected to one USB port, pedals connected to another USB port and gear shifter connected to a third USB port.

10. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

All my stuff worked - see sig - but no FFB.

Luis Branco likes this.
  11. isamu

isamu Racer

Yup, same here, no FFB if i do it this way. Luckily, I use GIMX and have all my sim-based hardware connected to a separate laptop, and my main gaming PC, and all games running on it including Forza sees that laptop as a "fake" Logitech G27 wheel, thanks to GIMX and its wizardry. Makes life a lot easier :)

Luis Branco likes this.
  12. Haven't even checked to see if my wheel and pedals are recognized; this game is for gamepad and chase cam view IMO.

13. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Thanks.;)

But still, it’s working in the final version, correct?
    I’m asking because I’m interested in FH4 for PC - fan of TDU here - just as I was for FH3, but without multiple usb support I will let it pass (again:().

However, the no FFB issue is a surprise. I wasn’t aware of any issues regarding FFB not working.

14. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

You’re probably right, but I would rather enjoy it with wheel and pedals, if possible.

15. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

T10 released one FFB fix but some stuff is still broken, like EmuWheel for instance that does not work.
    It will be sorted out hopefully, so OSW users can enjoy FH4 same as FH3.
    For now it's a gamepad, which I'd say implemented brilliantly, and a little patience.

Luis Branco likes this.
  16. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

17. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

I hope those 2 million player enjoy FH4 as much as I enjoy AC and spend as many hours playing it as I have indulged in AC. If Microsoft ever decide to allow gamer to play Forza Horizon x in VR, I might even give it a go even though after playing the demo I have to admit that I am clueless on what any SIM racer could like in that title.:p

18. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

I sense snob. :D

Whitestar likes this.