1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Guys, I have lost permission on uploading files

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by william1141, Mar 14, 2018.

1. william1141

william1141 Simracer

Same goes for making polls < this was the case a long time ago. What's up with this?
    I am starting to get worried that the devs or some other figure have some kind of evil plan to ban me from the forums... but slowly, very slowly, by removing permissions one... by one... by one... by one.... and then I am non-existent anymore.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions POLL! Let's buy this game again every year to support Assetto Corsa guys! Jul 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions When do you guys change tyres in a race? Jun 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Monza twitch stream... holy cow... you guys just raised the bar Apr 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Before 0.2.0 some guys said they're gonna struggle w/ right hand driving. What was your experience? Oct 23, 2018
    ACC General Discussions No D-Pad Control for Thrustmaster Still??? C'mon guys. Sep 13, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Hello guys ! How to download ? Aug 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room You guys gonna pick up F1 2018? Aug 24, 2018
    Screens & Videos Guys, I have something to tell you too... Feb 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Ok guys (and girls) , let's proove AC right (or wrong) using Laguna Seca. Jan 2, 2018
    Console Lounge to kunos guys before leaving AC Dec 30, 2017
    Console Lounge PC guys-What do I need for AC @60fps & 1080p May 4, 2017
    Console Lounge Hey PC guys Feb 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Watch out guys... Feb 10, 2017
    Console Lounge PC guys, can I pick your brains please? Sep 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Hi guys, been a while... Sep 10, 2016

3. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

It's a known problem that hits randomly and we're trying to understand what's going on.

4. Orne

Orne Alien

I have the same issue when trying to attach an image to a post, I discovered that I can drag and drop an image into the message field and the image attached successfully. Odd for sure.

5. william1141

william1141 Simracer

pfhew... Thanks. good to know, I was already starting sweating bullets on thinking of what I have done wrong on this forum.