1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Have fun with the controller!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Laurie Shepherdson, Sep 4, 2016.

1. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Helped loads on P Cars and cannot go back - no extenders no play - anything.....

2. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

The only issue is the side-effect of sore thumb joints!
    No pain no gain I guess :)

3. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Having bought a wheel for Assetto I am now suffering from more than sore thumbs after 6 hours of racing.... Loving it

4. JTOJTO

JTOJTO Rookie

you sir are a saint!!! thank u so much!!! you finally made ac playable with my 360 Controller! ist fantastic, can`t believe I tried to race with the Standard configuration all the time :) :) :) FANTASTIC Setup mate, thx a lot!!

Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues No 360 controller mapping for basic functions like pause? Aug 1, 2016
Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Binding car-related functions like tc to controller (instead of/additionally to standard keys) Oct 28, 2015
ACC General Discussions Useful or fun ACC youtube video Yesterday at 12:06 AM
ACC Multiplayer The fundamental problem with server lists May 11, 2019
ACC General Discussions Replay Functions May 9, 2019
ACC Gameplay Chatwindow blocks function of Pitlimiter May 6, 2019
ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec DD2 Funky Switch Binding May 1, 2019
ACC User Interface Multifunctional multidirectional Widget Apr 21, 2019
ACC General Discussions Sounds of Zolder - For fun Apr 11, 2019
ACC General Discussions Early Access, its been fun and KUDO's Mar 26, 2019
ACC General Discussions Carnage at Monza but great fun! Mar 25, 2019
ACC Virtual Reality VR with Oculus funny artifacts since last patch Mar 14, 2019
General modding discussion Funcup Series (Paid) Mar 6, 2019
ACC Virtual Reality GOFUNDME ACC-VR Jan 20, 2019
ACC General Discussions moving seat position, look functions and turn Off Virtual wheel Jan 17, 2019