1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 how to customize the controller layout

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Andy_Stolze, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Andy_Stolze

Andy_Stolze Rookie

Hy, Great game, but i have one problem. How can i remap the Controllerbuttons? I only found 3 Presets, but i want to remap the Shift Up and Shift Down Funktion..

Best regards
    Andy

lisanorm and hibachi like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lexus: can't customize car colors Jan 10, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars GT3 Car Customize shows wrong series on the numberplate Jul 24, 2020
    ACC User Interface Problem in customized races settings Apr 7, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Any way to edit or customize chase camera? Sep 12, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Customized skins in multiplayer: Possible! Possible? Nov 23, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Pit menu by Kunos - how to customize Mar 24, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Customize Leds G27 Sep 18, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Quick and easy way to customize controls Sep 8, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions No way to customize controls on Pad. And full replays of race is not in the game. WTF?? Aug 27, 2016
    Steering wheels discussions Customize wheel settings Aug 25, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues New Chat App, How to Customize it? May 19, 2016
    Liveries How to customize the windscreen (glasses) bmw m3 gt2? Dec 14, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Let us customize steering lock Dec 21, 2013
    Suggestions customize car Dec 6, 2013
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024

3. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

At the Moment there is no way to change the Presets or the Buttons.

4. Andy_Stolze

Andy_Stolze Rookie

Oh, really bad news..

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  5. hellZfirEJP

hellZfirEJP Rookie

What presets are there?

I use triangle to gear up and square to gear down. Pls tell me there's a preset like this...

How can you not customize the controls on a racing game? :(

6. Andy_Stolze

Andy_Stolze Rookie

Exactly what i think..

Sorry, there are only X/R1/L1 for Gear up and square/L1/R1 for Gear down Layouts..?!

Best regards
    Andy

hellZfirEJP likes this.
  7. hellZfirEJP

hellZfirEJP Rookie

Damn, guess i wont buy the game then, i was really loking forward to :(

thanks for the reply!

8. Monkey-CH

Monkey-CH Gamer

Yes I can absloutly not understand why they don't use the same layout as all or the most other racing games use. I want to uses X/B as on any other XBox racing game and not X/A.

djm99, talby71, BearNVa and 1 other person like this.
  9. BiggNasty187

BiggNasty187 Gamer

Amen to that brother!!!

This is a travesty!

10. BearNVa

BearNVa Gamer

I've had my 2 copies of this game preordered for almost 2 months now. Just joined this site in anticipation of getting it and I'm starting to see things that are making me a little regretful... no ability to customize controller button layout, and no private party option so that I can race with just my friends kind of puts a damper on things... to the devs or anyone who can answer-----> are these two things perhaps going to be an update in the future or is that even possible now that it has gone gold?

Jan Duin likes this.
  11. TXC_IJOJOI

TXC_IJOJOI Racer

Possible, but no statement from Kunos yet.

12. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

That suck m8, for now as it seems there no way to reconfigure the layout of the buttons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. talby71

talby71 Gamer

Can't we remap buttons for the xbone controller in the main xbone settings now..not in game..probably can swap A and B around..i havent tried yet though

14. Andy_Stolze

Andy_Stolze Rookie

Don´t now for XBox, but i think so. For PS you an remap the Buttons in the PS-Settings, but it´s crap, cause that change the hole logik of Enter/Return for me.

Just an interim solution..

Best regards Andy

talby71 likes this.
  15. XR Mitch9003

XR Mitch9003 Rookie

Really disappointing that the game does not have any custom key binding options on consoles.

talby71 likes this.
  16. Seb007

Seb007 Gamer

on the xbox one the problem is even greater when playing with steering wheel.
    Because you can not look back, adjust the ABS, switch the HUD etc.

So we urgently need assignable buttons

talby71 and XR Mitch9003 like this.
  17. Marvin.Gayral

Marvin.Gayral Rookie

I really hope this comes soon... Miss my right analog stick for throttle and brake.

18. banshee555

banshee555 Rookie

I wanted to change the gear up and down buttons to gear up Square and gear down X,as it's pre-set the other way round.

19. Fettsback

Fettsback Gamer

I'm with you seems a strange omission not to allow custom button mapping.

20. Fettsback

Fettsback Gamer

double post