1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I want to that I returned the money!

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by memory1983, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memory1983

memory1983 Rookie

Good night. I have just 5 hours with Assetto Corsa and the truth is that I am very disappointed and angry. And I want the money back. It is a completely unfinished game, I can not configure my G920 to my taste, menu works halfway, graphically derisory view of outside or Forza 3 that is years old, does not have to be able to create private rooms with my friends and to make matters worse if you try to play with remote control is completely uncontrollable and also the loyalty of the movement of the hands of the pilot is pathetic , to and let me that the degree of rotation of the steering wheel can not configure it or automatically adapts to the car you're. Not is who has done the test for this game but the truth is that if in 1 hour of play I've found all these problems mean that many tests have not been done. Lords may already arise towards where you want to arrive by that by this way the community will leave Assetto Corsa as Project Cars abandoned completely. For all these problems and give an unfinished product want back me the money since I think the product is lousy. To check all this and all the time that I played leave my gamertag for Xbox: PRO dalimo1983. The truth is I'm very angry because I could not play.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Why do I keep geting returned to the Pits Aug 3, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Leader bug returned (1.0.6) Jul 22, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Car being returned to pits Jun 7, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Returned to ac after months Nov 10, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Race won't load, returned to menu with 1.3.2 Oct 16, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Race won't load, returned to menu since 1.3.2 update Oct 12, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Errore 20600 more than one results returned by the query for steamid Sep 15, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Throttle lag returned? Jul 19, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Is kunos spending money on fixes? cuz it's been the same for 3 years Mar 20, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What would you do with your money? Nov 3, 2020
    Chit Chat Room The Genius (Casillo) working or enjoying his hard earned money? Oct 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Imola - please sooner rather than later. Take my money if necessary Jul 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What a waist of money Jun 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions The Money Pit May 29, 2019
    Chit Chat Room How much money have you spend on simracing? Dec 1, 2016

3. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

Then take it back to wherever you bought it. This isn't the place to ask for a refund.

talby71, ZethGAF and UntrainedN00B01 like this.
  4. memory1983

memory1983 Rookie

Then tell me where have that put it, since I feel cheated.

5. the sim is very playable on controller but if you play it like forza you will struggle, also the sim has much more going on in the physics department that sacrifices have to be made elsewhere. yes there are things that need added and im sure the development team will improve and refine the menus and settings. As for wheel rotation i adjust it on my wheel to suit the car i will be driving

talby71 likes this.
  6. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

The store from which you purchased, or the service you downloaded it from.

talby71 likes this.
  7. I think what he is trying to say is that we are all figuring out that this game WAS NOT FINISHED and not tested. Don't give us a game like this and tell us you will patch it. How about you let us know that before we buy it?? Oh ya, that's right. You wanted our money for it and told us it was great!

8. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Hi there mr Google Translate.

Borez likes this.
  9. Markim79

Markim79 Gamer

Seeya. Oh and for the money you get on your refund, you should get a life. Spoilt brat.

10. you might as well go blame sony and microsoft too as the game passed certification. The game was finished but this is also kunos first game on console so its a learning curve for them as they find out what works and what needs added/changed. also the game is very playable on a controller just dont play it like forza or gt

vegaguy 5555 and Shifter Blister like this.
  11. If you bought a physical copy you should return it to the store.

If you bought a digital copy contact Xbox support.

The game has a very low rating in the Xbox store so you probably won't be the first customer asking for a refund.

talby71 likes this.
  12. giulianbu

giulianbu Rookie

For a change, the pad is buggy, and here no one notices this? I am surprised that none of Kunos has yet responded to this problem, but i have taken the money, put the game !!!

13. memory1983

memory1983 Rookie

Good morning.
    Look first answer Markim79.
    I do not argue pc be good, but if you just testing the game on Xbox is pathetic. If you like that fool and robbed me seems perfect, but I do not like we all like that when we buy something this well done and not have to have reputation take half a game. Or when you are going to buy a car and not wearing a dashboard tell you review what you will put on. The truth is that this situation really stupid and if they had done minimal testing had noticed all these problems.
    After painful than any admin is not only an explanation of all this, because if revisais forum is full of people who are complaining.
    Anyway...

14. memory1983

memory1983 Rookie

By the way, one thing that just gave me that replays Xbox only see the last three minutes.
    Go shame!
    This is a fraud!

15. Hi memory1983,
    to get a refund, you have to contact who sold you the game. For PC version the seller is Steam, so to get a refund on the PC version you must contact Steam.
    As for the Xbox version I don't know who is the seller (a shop? Steam? no idea), but Kunos is the developer and they can't do anything about this matter.
    Good luck.

16. myimac

myimac Alien

Guys, he is not a spoilt brat.

He's disappointed. Please let's not try to let him down with the community

funnydwarf and LeDude83 like this.
  17. Theobris

Theobris Racer

I predicted this would happen a couple of months ago, I knew exactly what would happen when Xbox owners met Aliens, it was a foregone conclusion.
    They should have opened a completely separate forum for Xbox owners and PS4 owners, unfortunately these so called aliens are like pitbulls with a rabbit or as you can see by my avatar a goldfish in a sharktank, they just cant understand why people become emotional when they pay good money for a product that doesnt deliver.

I have been buying games since the DOS days and AC would be the buggiest game I have ever bought, but to its defence if you keep tweaking things and the updates keep coming its quite a good game or sim, unfortunately this can take a long time. I just hope I dont start getting attacked again for speaking my mind.

Oh, and the reason I'm comenting on this is because I was going to buy the Xbox vesion to see what its like, what I can't understand is why they didnt bring out a demo or a beta, which is what i asked for a couple of months ago.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

:D;):)

19. memory1983

memory1983 Rookie

A week more and remains the same. And by now there is no patch in sight.
    Still being embarrassing. I bought the game 2 weeks ago and I still can play. The truth that not going to recommend anyone the game.

20. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Due to some argumentative behavior within this thread, we are now locking this conversation. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, but under no circumstances will we tolerate name calling or anything of the sort. Please refrain from acting in this way going forward. Thanks!

Zakalwe and Markim79 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.